Tripadvisor

Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2019

We were able to reserve a table on a Saturday night which was great! We were celebrating a family birthday. The service was efficient and our server was pleasant!
All menu items chosen were just as described on the menu and all food was delicious .
Parking can be a challenge but worth every minute!

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (111)

Reviewed August 16, 2019

I had the thickest rueben sandwich I have ever seen, on pumpernickel bread. It was so large I had to take half home. It was very delicious, with sauerkraut, melted swiss cheese, thousand island dressing and no fat. It came with homemade kettle chips and a pickle.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in, while in the area, after asking locals where the best place was to eat. Great little place here folks!
• Plenty of parking
• The place was spotlessly clean, updated and inviting.
• We were welcomed as soon as we stepped inside by the bartender with a great personality for the job.
• Although there was plenty of seating available, we bellied up to bar and ordered our lunch.
• The food was amazing and i didn't leave anything on the plate. I had the chicken panini with kettle chips and would recommend it. Serving sizes are quite large so you shouldn't leave hungry.
• Unbeknownst to me, the owner sat down with us and chatted for quite some time. Just a real people-friendly place here and is very rare to see.
• Pricing was very fair (considering portion size) with an average meal around $10.

All in all, i would recommend eating here for the delicious food and great staff. You won't be disappointed! Go give them a try!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

This is a family friendly restaurant that has a nice selection of food choices. It does feel a bit cramped at times and sometimes you feel like your are eating dinner with the people right next to you but overall it is a pretty good option. There has been a couple times I second guessed my decision to go but in the end I have been satisfied anytime I’ve eaten at this restaurant .

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 10, 2019

We met family for dinner at the French Pub. Our waitress was friendly and efficient. I ordered the steak salad which came out with lots of mixed greens, a ton of red onions and a small portion of steak. For the $15.99 it was disappointing. My husband ordered a burger with sweet potato fries. The burger was so large he took half home. Overall it was an average meal not awful but nothing great.

Date of visit: July 2019

Been to French Pub? Share your experiences!