TripAdvisor
Depew
Post
Inbox
Search

“Everything we had was delicious!”
Review of French Pub

French Pub
Order Online
Ranked #3 of 110 Restaurants in Depew
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2019

I had the thickest rueben sandwich I have ever seen, on pumpernickel bread. It was so large I had to take half home. It was very delicious, with sauerkraut, melted swiss cheese, thousand island dressing and no fat. It came with homemade kettle chips and a pickle.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (110)

Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in, while in the area, after asking locals where the best place was to eat. Great little place here folks!
• Plenty of parking
• The place was spotlessly clean, updated and inviting.
• We were welcomed as soon as we stepped inside by the bartender with a great personality for the job.
• Although there was plenty of seating available, we bellied up to bar and ordered our lunch.
• The food was amazing and i didn't leave anything on the plate. I had the chicken panini with kettle chips and would recommend it. Serving sizes are quite large so you shouldn't leave hungry.
• Unbeknownst to me, the owner sat down with us and chatted for quite some time. Just a real people-friendly place here and is very rare to see.
• Pricing was very fair (considering portion size) with an average meal around $10.

All in all, i would recommend eating here for the delicious food and great staff. You won't be disappointed! Go give them a try!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

This is a family friendly restaurant that has a nice selection of food choices. It does feel a bit cramped at times and sometimes you feel like your are eating dinner with the people right next to you but overall it is a pretty good option. There has been a couple times I second guessed my decision to go but in the end I have been satisfied anytime I’ve eaten at this restaurant .

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 10, 2019

We met family for dinner at the French Pub. Our waitress was friendly and efficient. I ordered the steak salad which came out with lots of mixed greens, a ton of red onions and a small portion of steak. For the $15.99 it was disappointing. My husband ordered a burger with sweet potato fries. The burger was so large he took half home. Overall it was an average meal not awful but nothing great.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 16, 2019

Very busy place. Almost everyone was having the Friday Fish Fry Special so we had it too. We were not disappointed. There was a very generous portion of Haddock that was cooked to your specs, ie broiled or deep-fried beer battered (very good) or pan fried or blackened or baked etc. the fries were great - better than Golden Arches! the service was wonderful. Quick and attentive. Almost everything is made in-house from scratch. Excellent tartar sauce for the fish. We were too full for dessert but they all sounded good. Our server was Lynn. Funny, kind, attentive lady not pushy. Thankyou Lynn

Date of visit: June 2019

Been to French Pub? Share your experiences!