“Why is this place so popular?” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Duff's Famous Wings

Duff's Famous Wings
Ranked #3 of 97 Restaurants in Depew
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Less than 2 miles from Buffalo (BUF) Airport. Barbecue doesn't describe it best, but I couldn't find chicken in the type cuisine. I'ts there at 550 Dick Rd, Depew. I was there. Best chicken wings, ever.
Depew, New York
“Why is this place so popular?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Soggy super vinegar wings. Rest of menu is laughable. Most local pizza joints do wings better than this place.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jman311

erin, ontario
“Fantastic Wings!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Recommended by a Buffalo local and having tried The Anchor Bar wings, I thought we would try Duff's wings for a comparison. I have to say they were fantastic! Large, juicy and actually had some heat - they aren't joking around with the heat - be mindful what you order. I normally eat "suicide" wings and here I ordered "medium" and they were plenty hot for me. I also had a really nice house margarita - actually, I had two - they were lovely and refreshing with the hot wings. The only reason this is not a five star rating is that the place is incredibly noisy. I could barely hear my husband across the table. Okay, I'm not expecting fine dining - but I should be able to hear the person sitting across from me. I would say this is a great place to go with a bunch of friends for some awesome wings and drinks. For other Canadians, if you would like to try some authentic Buffalo chicken wings before you catch your flight - check out Duff's - it was only a 5 minute drive from the airport.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice stafff & good wings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

We had lunch at Duff's last week. The waitstaff that helped us were extremely pleasant and the service was very prompt. Good wings. Good service. Would recommend visiting.

• Visited October 2012
New York City, New York
“saucy wings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Great food -loved the suicide wings. Very nice waitstaff, friendly and fast service. Would love to eat here again.

Visited October 2012
“Yummmm!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Great wing deal, $27 gets you 20 wings, a large basket of fries and a large pitcher of pop. The atmosphere was electric and lots to see. Yummy!

Visited October 2012