“Great value, excellent location, would definitely stay here again.”

Pink Fountain Motor Inn East
Pink Fountain Motor Inn East
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Depew
Reviewed July 26, 2010

I found this hotel by searching google for hotels in Depew, NY. I read the positive review posted here on tripadvisor and decided to give it shot. I was going to be in Depew for 1 night and needed a nice place to stay that was close to my destination. I spoke with the manager Gene, who was very pleasant and accommodating, and booked my room.

For what I was looking for I was not disappointed. The room I stayed in was clean and comfortable, the hotel was easily accessible from the freeway, and was close to everything I needed. The manager had a lot of local knowledge and was able to steer me to the local hot spots and attractions. All in all it was a great experience and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
6  Thank Epgx3
Management response:Responded January 7, 2018

Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!

Been to Pink Fountain Motor Inn East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pink Fountain Motor Inn East

Address: 5474 Transit Rd, Depew, NY 14043-3224
Location: United States > New York > Depew
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Depew
Price Range: $45 - $96 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Pink Fountain Motor Inn East 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Pink Fountain Motor Inn East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pink Fountain Motor Inn East Hotel Depew