“Excellent food and intimate atmosphere.”
Review of 333 Cafe

333 Cafe
Ranked #6 of 42 Restaurants in Delmar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We had driven by Cafe 333 countless times and finally went in to have dinner this weekend. What a joy! The service was excellent, the food was excellent, and the atmosphere was so intimate. We had a great time. Great wine list, exciting/different foods- it was a great choice for us for dinner!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

So many people rave about this place, I suppose my expectations were too high. The service was very good, the appetizers are priced well but the entrees are a little high. The food was good, but surprisingly boring. I suppose it depends on your palette and preferences. The sauces were too simple and lacked complexion. On paper, the combinations sounded so appealing but the delivery was lacking that little extra something to make them higher-end restaurant quality.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Four of us tried for the first time this small, cozy restaurant last night and throughly enjoyed our meals. I had a special of P-Town Stew which had smoked chicken, clams, and home made sausage with white beans in a tasty broth. Delicious. The two ladies both had fried chicken livers because they love them and you don't find these on many menus. Again, delicious. My buddy enjoyed two appetizers; chicken spring rolls and a very fresh salad. Our server was owner and sometimes chef Libby who warmly greeted us and made sure we were happy at all times. The "333" has wine and beer, no liquor. The wine list is moderately priced and we described to Libby what we like in a red wine, and she brought us a cab that filled the description nicely. I'm sure if you visit, you will enjoy and return.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

What an interesting combination of flavors. I like that they put a twist on traditional meals. Haven't had anything that wasn't superb. Classy place - wonderful for a date night / anniversairy. Make sure you get reservations.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I liked the old chef and thought his meals were uniformly good. The new chef has been there over a year now. We ate there last spring and were disappointed. We tried it again a week ago and were still disappointed. Over cooked steak, sand in the clams, and bitter vegetables. The salads were very good and the creme brule was fine.

Been to 333 Cafe? Share your experiences!