“I can't belive I didn't try sooner”
Review of 333 Cafe

333 Cafe
Ranked #6 of 42 Restaurants in Delmar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Albany, New York
“I can't belive I didn't try sooner”
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

I have lived in delmar for two years and kept meaning to stop in- I'm so glad we finally did. The very cozy atmosphere and the warm welcome from staff was a nice change of pace from the usual resturant. They offer an extensive wine list and a nice selection of craft beer. The food was well thought out and masterfully prepared- even the house salad with the freshest greens and a yummy fruit was above the norm. The smell of smoked short ribs made my mouth water and the meat that fell off the bone did not disappoint. Even the ginger snap bread pudding for dessert was extraordinary. Overall well worth the extra money u would pay at a "ordinary resturant".

“almost gourmet”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We have been eating here for several years and find it is improving which is rare since restaurants usually deteriorate over time . My wife and I and our two sons ate here on a weekend and all of us were happy with our meals . I won't bother describing the dishes since they vary the menu so much that there is generally something different each time we go --and we go often since it is nearby home . But , the beef is really of excellent quality and my son loves the seafood here though he'll hardly eat it in other restaurants .Go have a nice meal . The setting is pleasant and low key and the servers are informed and friendly .Plus a pretty good wine selection .

• Visited January 2013
Delmar, New York
“great food--great chef wonderful addition to Delmar”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This small but cozy restuarant has a wonderful menu. The food is great all the way thru dessert wtih a good wine menu. The chef is born and bred in Delmar and I am thrilled she stayed. It is the best restaurant in Delmar.

• Visited January 2013
Albany, New York
“How have we missed this one ?”
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

A Friday night dinner with friends who live in the Delmar area - they choose the place. While we live a couple towns away, we have passed 333 many times and just never ventured in. The 333 Cafe is an incredible find, away from the crowds and noise, with wonderful food. A small restaurant / cafe, the atmosphere is simple and home-like. My steak was far better than any of the $60/plate high-end / prime steak places, but at half the price. Every entree is served with a very nice salad. We'll be back.

Delmar, New York
“Much better than in the past”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We used to go to Cafe 333 regularly, but the menu got very redundant, the quality of the food fell and you felt that they were "mailing it in".

We heard they had a new chef and decided to try it again. Now, while the menu was similar to the past, the dishes were prepared with pride and there was a newness to the place. There was variety to the specials (steamers prepared three different ways) and the now plentiful entrees were served hot.

The deserts were fresh and interesting (one of our party was hoping the chef was making a soufflé that he was known for at a previous restaurant, but not yet?). The coffee was freshly brewed and our cups were kept full.

We will return soon.