“Tough steak”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have to say after what I've heard over the years, I was sadly disappointed. The steak I ordered was very tough and no consideration given. Also, wait staff seemed pre-occupied a lot!! Took a long time to get their attention if they were not ready to give you service. All in all, not an experience I want to repeat. I will however try again, since anyplace can have an off day.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

how can u possibly screw up chicken wings??? ask these people. WORST I have EVER had, and absolutely no offer to replace them or remove them from the bill. this place is a DISASTER.

1  Thank Nancy2154
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Good things: were seated as soon as we walked in. Noted it was not busy.

Now the bad: Sat at table for over 15 minutes to order since our waitress was extremely busy watching something on an iphone with her coworker. Annoying. We had to ask her to come over to take our order.

When the order arrived, waitress forgot one item. I didn't want to wait for it, so I cancelled it. Husband asked her if was on the bill, she said no. Bill arrives and we were charged for it.

Will not return.

1  Thank 396Foodtester
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have been going to My Place for wings since I was in college (started in 1990). I live in RI but every time I am near Delmar I always stop in and have a Double order of Medium wings. I have probably eaten here over 100 times over the years. This past weekend as she was coming home from the Adirondacks, my wife had lunch at My Place and brought me home a takeout order. These wings were by far the best medium, extra saucy wings I have ever had.

They have a great menu with many different options. The food is excellent, the beer is cold and the bar staff is always very pleasant and attentive.

I have traveled extensively throughout the US and the world and I can honestly say that My Place has the best wings in the US (at least).

Reviewed January 23, 2013

When you're looking for a place to eat bar-type food and sandwiches and want to stretch your dollar this is the place to go. The prices are the lowest I can think of without going to a fast food restaurant. There is a bar seating area and a dining area. The dining area isn't anything special but the food is good and plentiful and the waitstaff very friendly.