“Good Value”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Small town pub with lots of space and charm. The menue was more that pub fare with homemade comfort food feel. Best chicken wings in town by far. Menue sems to change with season witch is a good thing.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Good food, entrees are good selections of Irish fare. Their pub menu offers something for everyone from burgers to sandwiches and back. The beer selection is awesome, everything on tap is a micro. Prices aren't bad, no place is really cheap anymore. Been there a few times, quick and delicious but when they are busy it can take a minute which i expect anywhere.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Waited 20 minutes at a table no service. Finally complained, ordered and waited almost an hour for unimpressive meal. The only reason this place exists is for old Rednecks to relive the days of their youth.

4  Thank velcromonkey
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I was in Delhi visiting , We stopped at the Shire for a glass of wine and lunch, it was three thirty four. I looked at the menu and decided on the lunch special. I was told it was 4 minutes past the lunch special and couldnt order that as they were having a large party coming in. I dont know what that has to do with it. So my guest and I each ordered a glass of wine, she ordered a bowl of soup ( it was cold and no crackers or bread, at 6.50 a bowl. I ordered a order of frys ( greasey. As we sat there I couldnt tell you the amount of people in and out of the kitchen,ugh!!!!!!! Oh yeah we were there for at least 40 minutes, never did see the large party.I wont be stopping there anymore.

5  Thank catherine053
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I am 100% positive that our server did not smile the entire time she waited on us, not once. She was most unpleasant and made the experience uncomfortable. The food was quick to arrive, but no ones food was cooked as ordered.

Best chance is to sit at the bar; service is quick and efficient and always with a smile.

3  Thank faircl