“Fun place, but food isn't always good”

Miller's Ale House - Deer Park
Ranked #5 of 89 Restaurants in Deer Park
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located in the Tanger shopping district on The Arches Circle, next to BJ’s Wholesale Club. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone.
“Fun place, but food isn't always good”
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

To be honest, staff is friendly for the most part...sometimes the really young one however are not attentive. I've had mixed reviews about the food sometimes it is been pretty good at many times it has been awful, greasy, and overcooked...especially over cooked when you're very busy and they take very long time to get the food to you! The last time I went I went with my mother who never returnes anywhere, and she actually sent her entire meal back!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank nowreadthis
MAH2010, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House - Deer Park, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Nowreadthis apologies on your visit to Deer Park. We would like to fix the issues you are experiencing with our food and also invite you back. Can you please send me your contact information and a few details on the food itself. Apologies once again and thank you for your feedback, Tim tvanbrackle@millersalehouse.com

little neck
“good option after outlet shopping”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This large sports-bar is located in the outlet center parking lo.

Has good sandwiches, and great burgers. Often have beer specials and lots of draught beer choices.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank LittleNeckRob
Long Island, Ny
“Wish it was closer”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went here while shopping at the outlets from a recommendation by a friend - they were right. Very comfortable place to eat or even just have a beer at the bar. The food was very good and the prices are great. I would be here more often if it was closer to home - a comfortable place to be.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank sOccermOm94_13
New York City, New York
“Walked Out”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went to Miller's and waited for someone to who up at the hostess station for 5 minutes. Then telling the hostess that I was in a hurry and I would take whatever table would get me out the fastest, she said just wait one minute and I'll get you seated. She disappeared for another 8 minutes before coming back and seating my party (of 2). It was 10 minutes before the waitress came by said she would take our order in a minute...after another 15 minutes and asking other people to help us we walked out. The service is nonexistent. It wasn't even that busy of a night there just wasn't any staff around. I ask for a manager and the person I asked disappeared never to return. I'm very understanding of service but this was completely unacceptable.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank RedCamOp
MAH2010, Social Marketing at Miller's Ale House - Deer Park, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
RedCamOp- I would like to apologize for the service your received at Deer Park. We pride ourselves on fast friendly service and you did not receive that. If you would please contact me with your contact information I would like to have our management invite you back please so that we can fix this. Apologies once again, Tim tvanbrackle@millersalehouse.com
deer park,ny
“BEER. BEER and food”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Great selection of tap beer. They also have great specials.Try the Orange Crush and make it a large. Must pair that with the Chicken Nachos, ask for them layered.

Visited February 2013