“Pretty good Italian”
Review of L'Isola

L'Isola
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Beynost
Reviewed March 15, 2019

Nice Italian restaurant at 5 minutes walk from the Ibis hotel. Very divers menu and a friendly staff. Good food/value for money. Nice surprise to find such a restaurant on a industrial zone.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

I was in the area for work and thought I’d try the restaurant. I was very happy with my dinning experience, the staff were friendly and helpful (especially as I don’t speak French), the food was excellent (I opted for Pizza) and the environment was very pleasant.

I would definitely return to L’Isola!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

With 3 colleagues I had a pizza here during some days in Lyon for work.
Surely not the best pizza but considering we are not in Italy is good.
Nice service.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed October 8, 2015

well, and to think I was about to go to a very popular burguer house a few meters ahead!! Thank god I changed my mind.
Awesome food, friendly staff, the cashier was extremely friendly with a lovely smile, and the lady that served us was very nice too
concerning the food we had the Pizza 4 fromages and the Rustique, both with great taste and fresh ingredients!!
Hope I can return

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed February 18, 2015

Today,in so many places you can eat pizza.., but " l'Isola" has more to offer than pizza : a friendly service with the landlord greeting every customer with a wide smile and a few words : as soon as you come in, you feel part of the place.
My favourites apart from pizza ? The salads, and every night the chef a dish he has cooked just for one night : lots of excellent surprises !
The restaurant is not far from the Lyon to Switzerland motorway but on warm days you can eat in the open ! Open mondays to Fridays lunch and dinner.

Date of visit: February 2015