“My favorite forever”

$299.00*
and up
Darien Lake Overnight Camping Experience with Amusement Park Admission
More attraction details
Owner description: For generations, Darien Lake has been a destination for families to create memories that will last long after vacation is over. With 45 attractions, a 10- acre water park and a variety of live shows and entertainment options- all just steps away from an onsite lodge, modern lakeside cabins, all new luxury guest houses and an extensive campground with glampsites and traditional campsites, guests will rediscover time together when they visit Darien Lake. Darien Lake has added millions in new attractions, entertainment, park and accommodations upgrades over the past two years to give guests limitless fun and unbeatable value.
Islamorada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“My favorite forever”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Great fun, great concerts, great shopping, great EVERYTHING!! Food, games, this place is where I go to have my favorite type of fun I LOVE THE RIDES SO MUCH!! And the water park! THIS IS THE BEST AMUSEMENT PARK EVER I CANNOT WAIT TO COME BACK!! LOVE YOU DARIEN LAKE!! Also, so glad it's not a Six Flags park anymore, I didn't care for everything being Looney-Toon themed the few years it was Six Flags, it didn't feel like the place I know and love :)

Visited August 2013
3 Thank 911KathyLynn2224
DarienLake2014, Manager at Darien Lake Amusement Park, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
We are taking strides to ensure Darien Lake is a place where families can make happy memories. We are so happy that you had a great time! Our goal is to go above and beyond the expectations of our guests. We sincerely thank you, appreciate your business, and hope you visit us again! -Darien Lake Management Team

Merrimack, New Hampshire
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Don't get hurt at park”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Visited park in July 2013 , stayed at campground and was a great experience. Problem was my wife was hurt tripping on a curb in the park and breaking four ribs, medical personal was slow in response and not very coordinated with equipment problems and did more complaining about the other shift problems than helping my wife. Luckily there was a nurse that was visiting the park that came and helped. Finally loaded my wife into ambulance to go to hospital. Being on Medicare they didn't cover all of the Ambulance charges and when I talked to the park was told the curb was there a long time and they won't cover any Medical bills. Very disappointed with their response.
We live to far away to look into any legal avenues. Just a warning when visiting..

Visited July 2013
5 Thank Kevin D
Syracuse
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Family friendly”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Smaller than Disney but a whole mess of fum. Many rides, good food and not and arm and leg to visit. Camp ground across a large pond. Neat and clean and safe. Nice hotel. The best is a concert venue, so you can play in the park and see a concert at night. They have had many big named acts play there DMB, Phish, to many to name Some lines but not bad and better behaved than all the Florida parks.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Kathryn J
Caledonia, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best fun in Western New York”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My sons and I have had season tickets for a few years now and visit about 10 times a year. Plenty of roller coasters for every taste. Very easy to get into and out with plenty of parking. The water park is also great.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank deesousa
Columbus Ohio
322 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 247 helpful votes
“Cheap Fun. Perfect for Kids 48"+”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My kids loved this park. There were very light crowds, no waits, and the rides were all open. If you stay at the campground or lodge the price of admission is awesome. We ate at our campsite so I'm not sure how the food was. The park has big rides and small rides and all the ones in between.

Visited September 2013