“Great restaurant in Dansville”
Review of Scovill's Grill

Scovill's Grill
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Dansville
Reviewed July 23, 2014

In town visiting family. We had about 12 people including kids. The waitress was fast and got the food out promptly. I started with the French onion soup which was amazing! Everyone enjoyed their food.

1  Thank Lisaloy76

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We had a Christmas gift certificate. We arrived around 6:30pm the last Friday of January needing a nice night out. We were shown into a side room as the main room was full. I'm not sure I can verbally express how wonderful I think the experience. We had excellent food and great service in elegant, simple, gracious surroundings. From start to finish it was a smooth transition from ice water, drinks (one margarita was enough!!!), soup, salad, entrees; no room for dessert. Husband thought his Porterhouse special was the best steak he has had and I had their amazing clam chowder with fish fry.

1  Thank funinthesun03_11
Reviewed August 24, 2013

You can enjoy eating outside, in the dining room or in the bar area. We ate in the bar area catching up on sports games on the 4 TV's. Salmon burger was out of the word, onion soup was sweet, and the chicken my husband had was delicious. Large wine list and lots of beers to choose from.

1  Thank terrimue