“We all scream for ice cream”
Review of Scoops - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Scoops
ELLINGTON
“We all scream for ice cream”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Now back under the old management, this is the place to go for ice cream. You can enjoy it sitting on a bench outside or inside at a table. The offer the usual staples, cones, dishes, floats, sundaes etc.

Visited August 2012

Long Island, NY
“Pricey”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I like the decor, but the ice cream isn't that great and it's rather expensive. Wish they had outdoor seating. Eh, so so. I prefer many supermarket brands, or a trip to a competitor in Mattituck.

• Visited May 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“The best ice cream and not just in Cutchogue”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I and his aunt came to scoops while we were in the area visiting his aunt. Lots of flavors to choose from. Quaint little shop. A few weeks after having ice cream at Scoops my husband and I were on vacation in Tennessee and we had ice cream and we both agreed it was good but not nearly as good as scoops! We will definitely be back when we make our yearly visit to Cutchogue.

Visited September 2012