“Ideal location for a North Fork getaway”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cutchogue
The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 8 Cutchogue B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were celebrating our 8th year anniversary. This B&B was so accommodating with making reservations for our special dinner, suggesting which wineries to go to, and preparing a wonderful breakfast. Joyce and Bob were excellent hosts. We are looking forward to coming back here again!

• Stayed: April 2013
TheFarmhouseBandB, Owner at The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you for your review. we really enjoyed meeting you both..I can't believe you are married 8 years, congrats. and hope you will come and stay with us again. The beach cottage will be ready soon so..don't forget the kids..

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Had an wonderful stay at the Farmhouse, which is a relatively new (and immaculate) bed and breakfast in Cutchogue. You couldn't ask for better hosts; Bob and Joyce truly could not have been more welcoming or warm. And the property is ideally located among the wineries and farms of the north fork -- a great escape from city life. The breakfast was wonderful, as were all of Joyce's suggestions about places to go and things to do. We feel incredibly fortunate to have stumbled upon this gem via Tripadvisor.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
TheFarmhouseBandB, Owner at The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for the lovely review. It was our pleasure to have you at The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast. We would love to have you again, If your travels bring you to the North Fork of Long Island. You must come in the summer the beaches are beautiful. Best wishes to you both..

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife & I are middle age and celebrated a milestone 20th anniversary. We chose this B&B due to the proximity to not only our house but the north fork vineyards of Long Island, NY. Without hesitation, I would highly reccomend The Farmhouse in Cutchogue. Bob & Joyce (the owners) are two of the most hospitable people. They really do care and it shows through all the little extras that you don't typically see. I would not hesitate to go back & am already planning on it. If your looking for a nice central location and don't want to be elblow deep in people, check this place out.

Room Tip: Stay on the 1st floor to get the best of the room and the outdoor farm. Close the door and your in a...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for visiting us at The Farmhouse. We enjoyed your company and conversation, it felt like we were old friends by the time you checked out :) Do hope you future trips to Wine Country bring you back to The Farmhouse.. Happy Anniversary!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I booked a small get away to celebrate my husband's 60th birthday. I chose the Farmhouse B&B and could not have been happier with our decision. The owners, Joyce and Bob were so incredibly welcoming; I truly felt as if we had known them for years. Our room (with fireplace) was beautiful and oh, so comfortable. Joyce's breakfasts were a culinary delight! This was my first time staying at a B&B and I am very happy that it was at the Farmhouse. I wish our visit could have been longer, but without a doubt, my husband and I will return.

Thanks again to Joyce and Bob for making our weekend everything we had hoped it would be.
Fondly.......Lauren and Val Marinelli

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
TheFarmhouseBandB, Owner at The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at The Farmhouse! Thank you for your lovely review, we can not wait for you to visit again. I am so happy your first Bed and Breakfast experience met you expectations and that you chose The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast. I was lovely to meet you both. Best wishes.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

My husband was in NYC for two days on business. Again, I opted to come along for a freebie trip. That's one of the nice things about being retired, you come and go as the opportunities arise. After NYC, I talked him into taking a couple days off and renting a car for a side trip to Long Island.

What a wonderful setting. As I am from Montreal, I am used to beautiful country side just outside of the big city, but Long Island is truly special. People are so welcoming and friendly. I think a B&B is just the way to stay while in Long Island and I can recommend the Farmhouse. Our hosts, Robert and a very beautiful lady whose name escapes me, were very gracious and made us feel right at home. The place is done in a comfortable country style. The bed was so comfortable and the water in the shower hot and plantiful.

We may never be back, but would recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Zoomer_1950

Thank you for visiting The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast.. So happy to host our neighbors from Canada..please come see us again when visiting Long Island.. so much more to see!!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

My husband and I stayed at The Farmhouse for 2 nights on a weekend trip to the North Fork. It was the most delightful B&B! Bob & Joyce are the hosts with the most! We felt so comfortable and welcome from the minute we walked through the front door. We immediately fell in love with the adorable Kubota and looked forward to him greeting us each time we arrived back at the Farmhouse. We are dog lovers (we have a yellow lab) so we truly appreciated his presence. Our room was beautiful, cozy, and immaculate! The breakfasts we were served each morning were OUTSTANDING! The gourmet, fresh breakfasts were impressive and delicious. Where else can you enjoy eggs fresh from the hens out back on the farm?! We felt very spoiled staying with Bob & Joyce. Bob& Joyce were also helpful in suggesting the best restaurants and wineries to visit while we were in the area. We were sad when we left The Farmhouse but we left with grateful and appreciative hearts. We will definitely be back for a future stay! Thank you Bob & Joyce! -Deanne & Tim Ross, Philadelphia, PA

Room Tip: Room 3 is large, quiet, and beautiful and has a gorgeous new bathroom.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Deanne and Tim we were sad to see you go and it was our pleasure meeting you both..so happy you had a wonderful stay with us. We enjoyed your visit at The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast and hope you will come again soon!!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I decided to take a last minute weekend trip to the North Fork, and were fortunate enough to find The Farmhouse B&B. The B&B was easy to find and perfectly located amongst the vineyards and wineries. The historic property is tastefully renovated and beautifully decorated by Joyce. There are only four rooms (I think), and we had a comfortable room upstairs. The bed was fantastic--great mattress and beautiful linens (two things that always make me anxious when visiting b&bs). The bathroom had just been elegantly renovated; the only thing missing was a soaking tub, as the room only has a shower (albeit a beautiful one).

Joyce and Bob were the perfect hosts--absolutely charming but gave my husband and me space to enjoy the B&B and evening ourselves.

Highly, highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the lovely review.. we are so happy you enjoyed your stay ...

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cutchogue
Sound View Greenport
Shorecrest Bed & Breakfast
Shinn Estate Farmhouse
Shinn Estate Farmhouse
#2 of 2 in Mattituck

Been to The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!