“Deliciously divine!”

Castello di Borghese / Hargrave Vineyard
Ranked #3 of 20 things to do in Cutchogue
More attraction details
Owner description: Tucked away on the North Fork of Long Island's Bordelaise microclimate, this estate vineyard has fermented vintage after vintage of critically acclaimed wines.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

It's wine! What's to dislike?! Joined the wine club - totally worth it! Eve definitely knew what she was talking about!

1  Thank ca5129

Reviewed May 15, 2013

When visiting on Mother's Day, we all agreed that the vineyard has charm, but it is extremely small. That being said, the wine tasted good. I would stop in for a visit, but I wouldn't plan on spending a great deal of time relaxing here.

Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited last July and remembered that we liked their White Pinot Noir. So, we made sure to go by there on this 2013 visit. By far, their Cabernet Franc is the best we have found. We are now proud Wine Club Members and can't wait for our first selections to arrive!

1  Thank TheBookishYogini
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband and I are wine club members and always enjoy receiving our quarterly shipment of wine. The hosts in the wineroom are extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The pinot noir is not to be missed.

1  Thank Chrystie1
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

The staff is so friendly and nice and the wine is great too. Right off the highway so easy access. Definitely will be back.