“Our Engagement”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cutchogue
Sannino Vineyard B and B
Ranked #2 of 8 Cutchogue B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I will never forget our stay at Sannino's. Not only because it was the site where my fiance proposed to me but because of the immeasurable warmth and hospitality offered by Anthony and Lisa Sannino. My fiance was a complete stranger to Lisa when he contacted her and let her know he was planning a surprise engagement and would like some help with his elaborate plan... and what a great accomplice Lisa became (from planting a bottle of champagne in the vineyard to snapping photos from the window while he was down on one knee).

The bed and breakfast itself is private, spacious and beautifully decorated; reminiscent of an actual Italian villa (so convincing that for a moment I actually thought I was going to need a converter to plug in my blow dryer!) Some other highlights of the accommodations are the private entrance, kitchenette and state of the art shower. The breakfast provided was delicious and fresh and Lisa had plenty of great recommendations for tasty nearby dinner options. Anthony's tour of the vineyard was fun and educational... the mulled red wine was amazing!

My fiance and I have been fortunate to travel quite a bit in our lives and we highly recommend Saninno's B&B. You will not be disappointed! Lisa and Anthony, thank you again and say 'hi' to Maggie (the greatest dog on Long Island) for us :-)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DerekKhoudja
BellaVitaVineyard, Owner at Sannino Vineyard B and B, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Hi, you guys. Thank you so much for your review. Our goal is to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible. It means a lot to me and Anthony that we did a great job at that! I'm glad we could be a part of your special celebration.

Hope to see you soon,

Reviewed July 4, 2012

My partner and I were looking for a private romantic hideaway and we found it at Sannino Vineyard B& B we were tucked away on this estate and felt like we were in our own world. The wines were all delicious and the tour at the winery shouldn't be missed. The beach towels, passes and chairs were an added
Bonus. You have to make a reservation in advance but worth it now I know why they are always booked!!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Vino2006

Hi- I'm so glad to read that you loved the B&B and its amenities. We always appreciate hearing that and are very thankful for you sharing this with future guests. Please keep in touch. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Anthony and Lisa made us feel welcome and at home from the moment we arrived at their winery (try the snow merlot!) through our entire stay at the B&B. The Tuscan suite was wonderfully romantic and spacious and set the perfect mood for our honeymoon. Having a delicious homemade breakfast delivered to the suite each morning set Sannino apart from the average B&B. I'd recommend Sannino to any couple looking for a uniquely private escape to LI's wine country.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mikeo715

Thank you for your amazing review! We are so happy to read how you enjoyed your visit and hope you will visit again in the future. Please keep in touch.

Best,

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Just back from a single night's (mid-week) stay. Beautiful room and friendly, gracious hosts. We loved the view of the vineyard and the breakfast was very tasty. The cheese plate offered on arrival with some of their own wine was exceptional. We especially enjoyed taking an evening walk through the vineyard accompanied by the owners' very friendly dog, Maggie. We're B&B people but would recommend this place to anyone because it also has the modern amenities (large TV, large rainfall shower with body jets, wine fridge). If you're looking for a unique and romantic hideaway, you can't go wrong here. The only thing we would suggest they add to the room would be a microwave and cream for morning coffee. (There is a Kurig in the room). I'd also warn that this place could be tough to find if you are arriving after dark!

Room Tip: There is only one suite here, which is part of what makes it special.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Adventures0fAandL

Thank you for writing your review and sharing your experience. We are so happy that you could enjoy our B&B setting and all that it has to offer!

We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Sannino Vineyard B&B is beautiful Tuscan villa with your own balcony overlooking the vineyard. It’s a place that you need to change your weekend to make sure you stay at this picturesque villa. Anthony not only built the villa he also brings a fabulous breakfast every morning that compares to a 5 star hotel. On top of the accommodations, they are very passionate about their wine making. Experience the tour and enjoy their wine, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Danny G
BellaVitaVineyard, Owner at Sannino Vineyard B and B, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2016

My husband, Anthony, built our house on our private vineyard in Cutchogue with Tuscany in mind. We are happy to have shared our little piece of Italy with you. Thank you for your review! Hope to see you soon!

Saute

Reviewed January 9, 2012

My boyfriend and I cannot say enough about this Bed and Breakfast and our trip to North Fork overall.
Sannino was the perfect place for our romantic getaway. The room was beautifully decorated, spacious, and had a lovely view of the vineyard. Lisa and Anthony were so warm and inviting and every detail was thought of even down to the amazing breakfast they deliver promptly every morning. Anthony even gave us a private wine testing on a Sunday when the tasting room is normally closed.We will definitely be visiting again in the Spring.
Other great points of interest from our trip: Bedell and Sparkling Point vineyards and Luce and Hawkin restaurant!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank mharmon11

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us on the North Fork. We try our best to make you feel at home and enjoy the wine country on Long Island. Thank you for your wonderful review!

Salute

Reviewed January 1, 2012

This was the perfect place to get away from all of the hustle and bustle in the city and spend a quiet weekend together after a busy holiday season. The Sannino Suite offers all of the luxuries of a 5 star hotel, but in a picturesque setting, with all the personal touches and attention that you won't find anywhere else. Because you are the only guests on the property, you have as much privacy as you want, yet the Sannino's inviting and accommodating nature will never leave you feeling isolated. The complimentary wine tasting at the Sannino's own tasting room was a highlight to our day of touring the North Fork Wine Trail where we had the most valuable experience with all the quaintness we imagined before coming out here. I can't neglect to mention the breakfast; something different each day, a delicious variety for every taste - we ate it all! (My boyfriend especially loved the potatoes...). I can't say enough about how welcomed and comfortable we were here. It was a very special treat that I would recommend to anyone looking to visit this area. You won't be disappointed. I can't wait to plan our next trip to see what another season in wine country will bring and we will be sure to stay at the truly Bella Vita, Tuscan Suite.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Angelarose065
BellaVitaVineyard, Owner at Sannino Vineyard B and B, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Thank you for your beautiful review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at our serene Bed and Breakfast on the North Fork. I thoroughly enjoy making breakfast in the morning for our guests! Nothing better than a breakfast in bed with a view of the vineyards of Long Island wine country.

Salute!
Lisa

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cutchogue
Cliffside Resort Condominiums
Fordham House
Fordham House
#1 of 10 in Greenport
Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant

Been to Sannino Vineyard B and B? Share your experiences!