“Reminiscent of our Tuscan holiday!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cutchogue
Sannino Vineyard B and B
Ranked #2 of 8 Cutchogue B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Brooklyn, New York
“Reminiscent of our Tuscan holiday!”
Reviewed May 9, 2011

Let me describe my experience waking up at the Sannino Vineyard:

I opened my eyes after one of the most restful sleeps in memory. I open the curtains to let the sun pour through a truly Tuscan inspired suite (the suite was built facing the morning sun, and as you will discover, these little details are not by accident). I take my morning coffee to the private balcony overlooking the vineyard and soak it in. Promptly at 9:30am, Anthony, one of our hosts, arrives with an impressive breakfast spread: cheese omelet with vidalia onions, locally made pancetta, delicious pumpkin bread made by our other host Lisa, fresh fruit cup, fresh orange juice, and a homemade spinach quiche. All delicious and quite filling! After breakfast, I took a shower in the suite's impressive bathroom. The tile work is beautiful, and the rain shower with powerful body jets was lovely! I throw on a robe provided by the B&B and I realize were it not for all that great wine to be enjoyed outside, I could stay in this room all day!

Our hosts were incredibly kind, gracious and helpful. They provided us with oodles of information to fully enjoy our stay on the north fork. They also invited us to a free tasting at their tasting room, where they showed us special attention and shared their experiences in wine making. Anthony, you will find, is a very talented man. He is a contractor, wine maker, family man, and a great cook. He built the house you stay in, made the wine you drink, and cooked the delicious breakfasts you enjoy each morning, all while raising 4 (very polite) children with his wife Lisa. Their dog Maggie was also a delight! Very playful and always excited to see you!

The guest suite is separated from the main house, so you have complete privacy. It is a large studio suite built in the Tuscan style with rustic wood doors, tile floor, reading nooks, and Italian decor. But they've also included modern comforts like an HD tv and wifi. They also provide a small library of wine related books and movies for you to enjoy. As I implied before, the bathroom is large and luxurious. The King size bed was beyond comfortable. Oh, let us not forget the wine fridge to properly store your wine purchases while in wine country! It was very clean and everything felt new. The complimentary bottle of wine and cheese plate waiting for you when you arrive definitely puts you in the Tuscan mood from the very beginning.

I like to make these reviews balanced, weighing pros and cons, but I can't think of a single negative thing to say. The Sanninos will make you feel right at home, and as their only guests, they will put every effort into making your stay comfortable and memorable. I will definitely go back.

Room Tip: There is only one room! So don't worry!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
BellaVitaVineyard, Owner at Sannino Vineyard B and B, responded to this review, May 23, 2016
I greatly appreciate your beautiful review! I am just so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us on the North Fork. We try our hardest to give our guests the most comfortable stay possible. We love to see when guests take their time to fully review their stay and service.

Salute!

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
East Northport, NY
Reviewed May 5, 2011

My wife and I stayed at with Lisa and Anthony just a couple weeks ago. What a beautiful place! The view from the tuscan villa is amazing. We arrived when Anthony was planting more vines in their vineyard. Great wine and cheese was waiting for us as we settled in. My wife and I visited their vineyard tasting room as well where we were treated to Lisa serving us their delicious wines and even made us some homemade snacks. If you're hesitant if this is the place to stay...don't think twice. We'd go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank your for your review! I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay at our private Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Long Island's Wine Country on the North Fork.

New York City, New York
Reviewed April 26, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Sannino Vineyard B & B for one night and we wish we could have stayed longer! The place was beautiful - private and very spacious! Everything was new and extremely clean. Breakfast was so yummy and the owners of the B & B were very friendly! Will be going back again! if you are looking for a little getaway book it now!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We love to see that our quests are comfortable and enjoying all that we have to offer. The North Fork of Long Island is definitely worth multiple visits.

east norwich
Reviewed April 5, 2011

We recently stayed one night at the sannino vineyard b&b - tuscany suite. What a great experience. The room was beautiful and spacious. The hosts were friendly and accomodating without being overbearing. There is a small vernada to sit out on which was great. We also got a complimentary tasting at their vineyard a short drive away- very low key and relaxing compared to other vineyards in the area. The breakfast was excellent. Would ABSOLUTELY make another trip to this B&B .

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Our tasting barn is quaint and relaxing, so I am happy to see you enjoyed our serene location. Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our Bed and Breakfast on the North Fork.

Salute!
East Norwich, NY
Reviewed April 4, 2011

The Sannino Vineyard B and B was a wonderful place. The suite was gorgeous. When my wife and I woke up we felt like were in a villa in the hills of tuscany. The free wine tasting at their nearby vineyard was great. It was quaint and had a nice homely feeling. The breakfast wasbrought to our room and was delicious. We will definitely be returning.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Our Bed and Breakfast is in the heart of Long Island's Wine Country and is our little piece of Italy. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your review!

Salute
Bay Shore
Reviewed January 13, 2011

My husband and I stayed at Sannino's Vineyard B& B for our honeymoon. We stayed a week and loved it. The accomodations are wonderful and the breakfasts that Lisa makes are so delicious. We found our hosts Lisa and John to be very nice and so helpful (advice on dinner, lunch, and other local sights etc.) Being there for a week was just a wonderful way to start our married life. Their wine is delicious also. We bought some home with us and we enjoyed it with our dinners right away. Go and see for yourself!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your extended stay with us. We are in a wonderfully relaxing location on the North Fork.

Salute
Sayville, New York
Reviewed December 28, 2010

The perfect get away on a beautiful vineyard, We enjoyed the private balcony with some great wine and breakfast delivered to the Tuscan Suite was the icing on the cake

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind review. Our Bed and Breakfast on our private vineyard is like a little taste of Tuscany!

Lisa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cutchogue
Hyatt Place Long Island East End
Fordham House
Fordham House
#1 of 10 in Greenport
Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant

Been to Sannino Vineyard B and B? Share your experiences!