“Get the Fried Cheese Curds!”

Murdock's Bar And Grill
Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Cuba
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Stopped into Murdock's Bar and Grill yesterday to grab a bite to eat. Had never been there. Don't let the look of the place deter you. The fried cheese curds are to die for! Oh my gosh, they were AMAZING! They are breaded and seasoned and deep fried and then you dip them into some kind of really great sauce. I wish I could figure out what that sauce is! Wow! They usually have plain and two other flavors of fried curds available. I tried the plain.

Because I never had it before, I tried the Beef on Weck sandwich. SPECTACULAR! The bun was perfectly toasted, the beef was tender and juicy and the horseradish seemed to be freshly ground. It was a great sandwich and there is no way they could have made it any better!

The french fries are just the way that I like them, perfectly browned on the outside with a very thin crispy crust and tender on the inside. Delicious!

Service was warm and friendly and very efficient. They took the time to explain the different types of cheese curds to us and other items on the menu.

Don't let the look of the place influence your decision to eat there, the food is really great if you like burgers and fries and that sort of thing. It's worth stopping in!

1  Thank purpose7

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I got a variety from the mild to the hottest and all of the 6 people sharing them loved them. They were as good as any wings I have had.