“Our New Favorite Italian Restaurant”
Review of Eatalia On Hudson

Eatalia On Hudson
Reviewed June 21, 2017

My wife and I had heard a bit about Eatalia On Hudson - that it was good, if not a bit pricey, but we hadn't tried it. We are of Italian descent and are particular about our Italian-American food!!! My wife is a fantastic cook as well. So, on Saturday evening we decided to go with expectations set LOW!!! Were we surprised!!! We started with a shared fried mozzerella dish which, no doubt, will be the best Mozzerella sticks you will ever have!!! Then I had a veal piccata dish with linguine. Out of this world!! I have been quite disappointed with this dish in other Italian restaurants because the sauce can be too lemony or the veal fatty or tough or stringy. I loved it so much, I refused to finish it so that I might enjoy it once again as a leftover!! Ny wife had the eggplant (not rollatini style) with Penne and shared the same feelings as me. A cheesecake dessert rocked our world and gave us a fitting "cherry on top" kind of feeling.
I can only hope this restaurant is consistent. We will surely find out and soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

My Wife and I have been here only twice but look forward to going again in the future with our last visit being less than a week ago. Nice atmosphere and good service that was friendly and attentive. The stuffed mushrooms appetizer was excellent. The Pasta Novella entrée was very good but the Tagliatelle pasta in Bolognese sauce special was excellent and I would recommend. They have a large number of specials so we look forward to trying new dishes in the future. Will definitely be going back (4 photos posted with this review). If you live in the Peekskill, NY area it's certainly worth the drive down Route 9 to try this place out!

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Dishes were different from other Italian restaurants nearby. Portions were, good sized and quite tasty. However, waitstaff was not quite as good as the food was. Priced a little more expensive than other restaurants. Would definitely return to this restaurant again.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

I recently had lunch with some friends and thoroughly enjoyed this restaurant. The menu has plenty of choices and the food is superb. Our waiter was professional and very helpful with anything we asked for. When the waiter heard it was my birthday, I was surprised with a delicious dessert and forks for all!

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

One of our favorite Italian restaurants. I recommend the veal, either francese or parmigiana. Everything here is delicious.