“Best Sushi Place Around”
Review of Asagao Sushi

Asagao Sushi
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

We decided to go here for a quick lunch. We ordered the sashimi deluxe and a special roll. We had twenty pieces of delicious, super fresh, sashimi with very generous portions and the roll was huge! It is now our go to place for sushi near our home.

Reviewed September 3, 2015 via mobile

Let me start off by saying I don't eat fish or any type of seafood but I was coerced into going. The staff was sweet and very helpful since I had never been to a place like this before.. But thank god for Korean BBQ, it saved me..food was very flavorful and well portioned I was told the fish was very fresh and very enjoyable. The udon noodle dishes were very good.. Only a beer, sake and wine are available for adult beverages. I'll be going back..

Reviewed September 2, 2015

I stopped by for dinner with the family as we we passing through town. They have a very large selection of items on the menu. I found the staff friendly and attentive. The sushi was very good. I would go back for another meal.

Reviewed August 27, 2015

Great selections with a picture menu to make it easy see what is available but hard because it all looks good. Staff was very helpful and kind. The food was all delicious. Definitely going back.

Reviewed August 4, 2015

This is BY FAR the best sushi, sashimi , [with some Korean food] in the whole area. The other Japanese restaurant in Croton doesn't even hold a candle next to Aasgao. In fact this place holds it's own with any sushi place i've eaten in in NYC!