“Glad to have a Sushi place in Croton”
Review of Asagao Sushi

Asagao Sushi
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Reviewed November 12, 2013

though I wish the cooked fare was a bit less oily. I'm hoping it will improve over time, and I'll give it another try.

There are newer reviews for Asagao Sushi

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I took my Son here today for lunch, our 1st visit to Asagao. The service was very good and quick and the food was excellent. We both had the lunch special, i had sushi and my Son had the combo Sushami.. I would definitely go back and highly recommend it.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

A clean , quiet out of the way spot in Croton to have fresh sushi and Korean food. The owner/servers are pleasant and food comes quickly.
The sushi is fresh and moderately priced. It's a nice environment for a quiet one on one meal.