“!!!!!!! Excellent!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Italian, Contemporary
West Coxsackie, New York
“!!!!!!! Excellent!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We go to here at least once a week. The lunch specials for $10 can't be beat . The ingredients are always fresh . We also order the 444 specials on Wednesdays and Sundays. Feed 4 people for $20! Not cheap bland food either. The service is wonderful!

2 Thank Tclearwater

Luxembourg
“excellent food at reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

My Husband and I were in the area for 2 days and 1 night and used TripAdvisor to find a good place to eat. Since this restaurant didn't even show up on Yelp, I wasn't especially hopeful it was still there, or open. To our delight, the restaurant was open and we had two amazing dishes. I had a thai salad with peanut dressing and shrimp and the shrimp were grilled with a wonderful woodsy flavor. My husband had a medium rare steak. Both plates were licked clean! The only gap was the service. We had run out of water and I had also wanted to get a glass of wine mid-meal and we had to flag someone down to get our server. I hope this place stays in business. There were 2 other groups when we arrived and one other group arrived before we left. Despite the low number of diners, the conversations lent a comforting hum and pleasant atmosphere to dine in.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank JLoLuxembourg
Hackensack, New Jersey
“Wonderful Food, Wonderful Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

We've had numerous great meals here, and beyond that we had Sal & his fantastic staff cater our wedding reception. They were SO helpful, SO nice, and they provided fantastic food. Highly recommended!!!

In particular be sure to try the plantains, eggplant rollatini, amazing Mac & Cheese & spinach rolls!!

And thank you to Amanda (the catering staff member he put me in touch with) for going above & beyond!!!

1 Thank Jesse P
Albany, New York
“Great food, HORRIBLE outdoor furniture.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

We were so disappointed in the outdoor furniture on the deck! Cheap plastic stuff (Big Lots probably has better quality) that was so uncomfortable. One couple actually moved inside after a few minutes because of the furniture. I had the New Yorker, a knish with pastrami that is to die for! I also had a special salad-watermelon and feta, so good and refreshing! He had a special-sauteed chicken with artichoke hearts and peas in a garlic and white wine sauce-delectable! I would have given a 5 if not for utter cheapness of the outdoor furniture.

New York
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

The Downtown Bistro is now open for lunch. Soup or Salad and a handful of entrees to choose from. The food is very good and there is more than enough to eat. I've heard only good things from people that have tried it. Its nice to have more options in town for lunch. My one suggestion would be to lower the bar counter or get taller stools. The Downtown Bistro is a nice looking place and has a back deck that hopefully soon will be used for seating or high top standing areas in the future.

• Visited April 2014