“Great place to eat”

Fairfax, Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We had their pizza and it was very good. Close to the Best western where we were staying. Good prices

Visited May 2012

Quebec City
“A good meal”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We ate at this place and enjoyed the meal. I have nothin negative to say about this restaurant.

Visited April 2012
Albany, New York
“Great Food and Staff”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Best Pizza North of New York City. Also a great selection of Italian and American Foods for such a small community. The portions are very generous and there's always plenty extra to take home. The staff is friendly and attentive.

• Visited March 2012
Delmar, New York
“You can choose any other place in Coxsackie..it will be better than this”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

If there was an option for 0 stars, it would have gotten that. We ordered from Paul's tonight to get home to the most disgusting, old, soggy chicken wings imaginable. The worst part was calling to tell the manager what we experienced. We were told that "they were sorry that we didn't like their food", & "that it sat for 10 minutes before it was picked up". Let me say this, I am 32 years old and have ordered food from many places in my life. I have never called to complain about food until now because of how gross it was. Their response holds no weight and they did nothing to take my complaint seriously. The chicken wings were absolutely uneatable, and the warm bleu cheese tasted like horseradish and vinegar were thrown together.

I will say that the calzones are very good but you cannot keep a business forever with poor customer service. They are one of the only places in town to order from but with the opening of some new places, they might have a run for their money if these new places can provide good customer service.

The price of the food was a little ridiculous as well. $9 for a dozen of old chicken wings is way overpriced and barely meets standards for human consumption.

After this experience, I will never order from there as long as I live, nor will I tell anybody I know to ever go there.

• Visited March 2012
4 Thank The_Peoples_Reviewer
Canandaigua, New York
“great food”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

the food here was great the customer service was amazing. a definate great place to eat.

Visited February 2012

Been to Paul's Pizza? Share your experiences!