“Local and Friendly”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have been to this place many times both for lunch and dinner and have never been disappointed. Family run the food is excellent and it is not uncommon for the owner to ask you if everything is alright. The menu is varied and the service excellent. The park is adequate as its in a small mall with many businesses. The place is segmented and has private rooms for parties and general seating for the restaurant. If you select this place for a meal you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I went in all food snobby and what am I doing here kind of attitude and came out looking forward to going back! The menu is not your run of the mill Italian restaurant. It is the thinking persons menu because there are so many choices and different!I can't wait to go back. And no tv's in the dining room!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was invited to Little Sorrento's to attend a baby shower. There were about 70 people. Over all the service was good. Thought the food took a bit long in coming out, but was excellent. Penne ala vodka was the best I've had. Lemon chicken melted in your mouth. Eggplant Rollatini had good flavor. My husband and I will definitely make this one of our reg restaurants!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I ate at Little Sorrento as part of a large group (about 20). The staff handled our group well, considering its size, although we did have to wait a bit for our (extra long) table. The waitresses were very friendly and efficient, contributing to the pleasant atmosphere. I found the food to be about average: at the start the bread was really good, but my entree, and some of the others seemed rather oily. Portions were large, and prices were overall very reasonable. It all made for a pleasant evening out with friends. Parking was very easy, with lots of space.

1  Thank James W
Reviewed December 8, 2013

The best local Italian in the Cortland Manor/Yorktown Hts. area. A double wide location in a strip mall with plenty of parking can still get crowded by its strong following because it has a lot going for it including reasonable prices and an attractive dining room on the right side facing the front. In addition, the house wines come in three sizes and are inexpensive; the Italian merlot was one of the best that we ever had. You can't do better than Old Sorrento when you want to eat local.