Lowest prices for your stay
$89
Free cancellation until 10/29/21
Hotels.com$89
Priceline$89
ZenHotels.com$97
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was barely adequate for an overnight on our way to Watkins Glen International for the 2016 Indycar Race. Bedding and overall was clean enough but don't look too closely in the corners etc. Room size was typical, location is right next to the highway and there is every fast food place imaginable nearby but that's it.

Nice staff, organized and on time. Breakfast was and "egg product" of some kind, scrambled, sausage patties, English muffins, bread and plain bagels and a toaster. A couple of packaged donuts. Waffle iron, couple cereals, coffee, apple juice, orange juice, ice tea and yogurt.

The bathroom was showing signs of age, some corrosion in the shower and the finish was gone off the faucet but clean and working. Wallpaper was peaking around the window but the AC worked beautifully and it's nice to have a fridge (not the coldest but typical).

For the price and brand it was what you would expect. I'd stay again but I would prefer to try another option first.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 22, 2016

The staff is friendly, the room I had was small, but fine for one person, the bed was comfortable, - however the bath-tub was exceedingly slippery. Apparently the non- slip surface has worn off - and no rubber mat was provided. It is especially slippery when one steps into to take a shower. Be careful.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank johnmF809KE
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

I was greeted nice by a Lady when checking in which is always a plus. I the side door was open (you don't need a key card to get in) which is either okay if your hands are full or a safety concern. The room smelled a little musky. Not a huge issue, I realized it was the comforter and took it off and sat it in the chair. The AC unit is vintage and puts out some cool air. The room doesn't get cold, I slept with only a sheet and was okay. The room (119) is very very dated. It was also dusty, not a huge issue because I was only staying for one night. If I had been staying more than a night I would of asked for it to be wiped down. The room was clean for the most part, like I said it's dated and if it was updated might make the room feel cleaner. The hotel is American owned and operated. Meaning all staff appears to be American. This isn't a racial remark but an observation. Most places I stay are ran by Middle Eastern and cleaned by Hispanic individuals. So I took note that all staff were American. Breakfast was the normal bag eggs and microwave sausage. There's a waffle makers and toaster, juice, coffee and water. Coffee was actually good. You can take a few minutes drive and have your choice of restaurants. I suggest trying Uncle Louis restaurant and A Pizza and More.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank happyfamilytraveling
Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

This is a nice small property with easy access to I-81. It is older and in renovation. Even so, the only small inconvenience is having to use the stairs to the 2nd floor. Staff on both nights and days were warm and friendly. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Bathroom was also clean. We slept great and enjoyed a small continental breakfast in the morning. Standard fare for Choice hotels, but no complaints. There are 2 other hotels located in the same area and a Perkins across the parking lot. Also nearby were Wendy's, Taco Bell and Friendly's. Fuel, etc also available at the I-81 interchange. Overall, a nice place to stay at an affordable price.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2016

Very nice place. Staff was excellant!!! It was pet friendly but the first floor was under renovation and second floor was only floor being used and no elevator in building so had to go up and down stairs quite often with my pet dog. Animal owners should have first floor. But it was a great place to stay. Would recommend it.

Date of stay: April 2016