Lowest prices for your stay
$99
Free cancellation until 10/22/21
Hotels.com$99
Priceline$99
Trip.com$104
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

I was greeted nice by a Lady when checking in which is always a plus. I the side door was open (you don't need a key card to get in) which is either okay if your hands are full or a safety concern. The room smelled a little musky. Not a huge issue, I realized it was the comforter and took it off and sat it in the chair. The AC unit is vintage and puts out some cool air. The room doesn't get cold, I slept with only a sheet and was okay. The room (119) is very very dated. It was also dusty, not a huge issue because I was only staying for one night. If I had been staying more than a night I would of asked for it to be wiped down. The room was clean for the most part, like I said it's dated and if it was updated might make the room feel cleaner. The hotel is American owned and operated. Meaning all staff appears to be American. This isn't a racial remark but an observation. Most places I stay are ran by Middle Eastern and cleaned by Hispanic individuals. So I took note that all staff were American. Breakfast was the normal bag eggs and microwave sausage. There's a waffle makers and toaster, juice, coffee and water. Coffee was actually good. You can take a few minutes drive and have your choice of restaurants. I suggest trying Uncle Louis restaurant and A Pizza and More.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank happyfamilytraveling
Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

This is a nice small property with easy access to I-81. It is older and in renovation. Even so, the only small inconvenience is having to use the stairs to the 2nd floor. Staff on both nights and days were warm and friendly. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Bathroom was also clean. We slept great and enjoyed a small continental breakfast in the morning. Standard fare for Choice hotels, but no complaints. There are 2 other hotels located in the same area and a Perkins across the parking lot. Also nearby were Wendy's, Taco Bell and Friendly's. Fuel, etc also available at the I-81 interchange. Overall, a nice place to stay at an affordable price.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2016

Very nice place. Staff was excellant!!! It was pet friendly but the first floor was under renovation and second floor was only floor being used and no elevator in building so had to go up and down stairs quite often with my pet dog. Animal owners should have first floor. But it was a great place to stay. Would recommend it.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 289lindaj53
Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

Very happy with the service we received! We had an issue with our room when we first arrived, but the staff was extremely accommodating and fixed the problem right away. The room was clean and presentable. Beds were comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was great! Had many different options and the food had good taste. Would definitely stay at this hotel again!

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2015 via mobile

Staff was exceptional but the facility is very out dated. Rooms where clean and the bed was comfortable. Owner should consider doing a complete remodel . Also consider finding the cause of the mold smell in the front corridor.

Date of stay: November 2015