“Stay at Ramada”

Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Cortland
Suffern
“Stay at Ramada”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The staff is lovely. The rooms and bathrooms need updating, but they are clean. Our room airconditioner and bathroom fan was not working so it was an uncomfortable stay. The restaurant has very good food and fantastic service.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Tmaggs619, General Manager at Ramada Cortland Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We strive to make sure all guests are 100% certain they will return and most of the time it is our staff as the reason why. Our restaurant the crown city steakhouse is very good, I know I’m partial but our $7.95 unlimited breakfast buffet is amazing, and our homemade soups and hand cut steaks are wonderful. We are an older property but we do strive to keep our rooms clean. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you choose ours. We hope to see you again soon!

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 607 756 4431.

Ramada Cortland General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Marlboro
Reviewed May 20, 2013

very pleased...nothing else to add...foog and restaurant were fine...nightclub was good AND ALL IN MY PARTY HAD A GOOD TIME

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We strive to make sure all guests are 100% certain they will return and most of the time it is our staff as the reason why. Our restaurant the crown city steakhouse is very good, I know I’m partial but our $7.95 unlimited breakfast buffet is amazing, and 1wour homemade soups and hand cut steaks are wonderful. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you choose ours. We hope to see you again soon!

Austin, Texas
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Visited hotel while spending time at a Cortland State athletic event, if you are hungry the buffet breakfast looked good, but we didn't go for it. The hotel is older and a little dated, but it is an adequate hotel. The location is convenient to the interstate and downtown Cortland. We would come back if in town again, mainly because some of the nicer properties were outrageously priced

• Stayed May 2013
Tmaggs619, General Manager at Ramada Cortland Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns about our hotel. We strive to make sure all guests are 100% certain they will return and most of the time it is our staff as the reason why. Our restaurant the crown city steakhouse is very good, I know I’m partial but our $7.95 unlimited breakfast buffet is amazing. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you choose ours. We hope to see you again soon!

Cuyahoga Falls
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is a nice average hotel. Good restaurant, friendly staff, quiet rooms. No frills, but clean. Our beds were terrible though. We've stayed here before, and the beds weren't great, but this last visit, the beds were terrible.
The hotel gives us a wonderful military rate, but not having a good bed makes us question if it's worth staying here.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns about our hotel. We strive to make sure all guests are 100% certain they will return and most of the time it is our staff as the reason why. Our restaurant the crown city steakhouse is very good, I know I’m partial but we have hand cut steaks and home made soup and that extra fresh feeling people are looking for. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you choose ours. We hope to see you again soon!

Windsor, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed May 12, 2013

When I got there, the hotel was fine, a little outdated but clean. I even has a towel animal on the bed. There are 2 building an I was in the detached building. it was quiet and I had an end room. There were college sports teams staying but never heard a thing. In the AM, I decided to color my hair before I picked up my daughter from college. I put the dye in, waited and went to shower. I turned the shower on and it was ice cold. I waited and it didn't warm up. I had to put my head under freezing water to rinse the dye out. It was very unpleasant. After a long cold rinse it was finally out. My whole body never got showered. When I checked out I told the front dest woman. She said sometimes because my room was on the end, the hot water runs out when it gets to the end room and a lot of people were showering. It was 645a when I was trying to shower so there were prob not a lot of people showering, the dining room was empty. Overall a fair place to stay but the lack of hot water kind of ruined stay. I must add the bed was very comfy. Would I stay again, probably not.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Tmaggs619, General Manager at Ramada Cortland Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel and I am very sorry we did not meet or exceed your expectations during the stay.

I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further about your stay and make it right. Please contact me at your convenience and I will make right your past stay.