Comfort Inn Cortland
$149
$135
Econo Lodge(Cortland)
$89
Red Roof Inn Cortland(Cortland)(Great Value!)
$69
Hampton Inn Cortland(Cortland)(Great Value!)
$149
Quality Inn(Cortland)
$96
Holiday Inn Express Cortland(Cortland)(Great Value!)
$132
$130
$67
$63
Cortland Motel(Cortland)
$54
$50
$67
All reviewsperkins restaurantattached perkinsfront desklots of parkingoff the highwayfree breakfastconvenient locationeggsnice roomrooms are cleana great place to staybkfsttournamentparentssheets
Reviewed August 3, 2008

Great location, helpful staff, great breakfast and good room.

Stayed here with a large group. The location was quiet and convenient. The staff were efficient and helpful. The continental breakfast was very satisfactory. Lots of options, hot waffles, many kinds of muffins, fruit, sausage, eggs, juices, cereal..etc very very good. The rooms were satisfactory. The rooms were as expected, beds comfortable, bathrooms good. Stay here! very nice place.

• Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed April 11, 2008

I recently sent two of my co-workers to this hotel for a business trip. After they were on their way I noticed that some pertinent information was missing from the packet I gave them. I contacted the hotel who allowed me to fax the information and offered to make copies for them.
During this "wonderful" trip, their materials that i sent via a well known carrier, were not delivered when on time. My co-workers then contacted me. I contacted the hotel who agreed- actually volunteered- to contact my co-worker once the materials had arrived. This allowed my co-workers to attend the meeting they needed to and have the materials as soon as they arrived!
This hotel ws awesome! I believe the ladies name that I spoke to so much was Ruth; I must thank Ruth for saving the day!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2007

I have stayed here numerous times and the only problem we have ever had was someone idling their car outside our window and the exhaust came in until they moved. Most people do not back into their spaces, so this was never an issue again. Typical, but good, hotel brkfst. Fitness room works okay with TV(treadmill and bike). King Room was huge with separate sitting area. Near I-88 and all the other hotels and fast-food places, NOT downtown as it says, but who needs that anyway. Bigger rooms than the Quality Inn directly across the street.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank UpstateRob
Reviewed February 25, 2007

This was a great hotel for the money! In town for a baskeball tournament needed a place to sleep and spend some down time. Our room was a King Suite/Parlor. It was a large room with a huge sitting area. All of the people in our party were able to hang out in our room! It was clean and very comfortable. The front desk and housekeeping staff were very friendly and accommodating. The lobby is very nice with sofas, a fireplace, tables with chairs to enjoy breakfast and a pool table. The latter helped to keep the kids occupied during our down time. Breakfast was the usual, bagels, english muffins, toast, cereal, juices, coffee/tea and a make your own waffle area. They honored our AAA rate even though the place was sold out! I would definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: February 2007
Reviewed August 19, 2006

Did not like this hotel. We had 2 rooms, both supposedly non-smoking. One room was fine, but the other smelled awful to the nose not used to smelling smoke. The rug was dirty, too. The desk clerk was unwilling to give us another room as the hotel was sold out, even though not all travelers had arrived yet. We would not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family