“Great Italian Sausage”

Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Avondale, Arizona
“Great Italian Sausage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

bought some to take home to Az. froze it and carried it on the plane home, I only wish I bought more.... Also has some great Italian pastry

Visited June 2014
1 Thank wolfkeep1

Rochester, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hard to say...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

I am from out of town, and tried numerous times to call and get cake prices for my neice that goes to school at SUNY Cortland. My phone calls were never returned and the staff was not very friendly or helpful. Unfortunatley, giving a two months notice was not enough time and we had to settle for the grocery store.

• Visited August 2013
Cortland, New York
“Best pizza in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I eat lunch everyday at the bakery. Everything is great especially the pizza and pizza rolls!!!!!!!!

• Visited March 2014
Homer, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Home town greatness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

We've been going to East Side Bakery for years and have always been pleased. ESB has been making the birthday cakes for our daughters' birthday parties every year. Whatever crazy theme my kids can come up with for their parties, ESB can make a cake out of it. And the cakes are always crowd pleasers. We're always asked where the cake is from because it looks and tastes so great. That's what has lead me to write this review. In addition to the amazing cakes and other desserts/pastries, ESB also makes some pretty awesome pizza and has the best cinnamon rolls. Love the cinnamon rolls!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank jimmy880
Upstate New York
“Fantastic Cakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

We ordered my daughter's birthday cake from East Side Bakery in Cortland. It was both adorable and delicious! All of the girls at her pre-teen party raved; I think they had mixed emotions about cutting it because it was so pretty! The staff was professional, patient, and made the custom cake exactly how she wanted it. I would certainly recommend them for your next celebration. I haven't tried the pizza yet, but am looking forward to it.

• Visited January 2014