“Cortland pub food.”

Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Wanted to take the family out to a typical American pub night out for dinner. Saw some good reviews on tripadvisor so decided to try it. Everyone had a nice dinner...very filling. Service was great and very satisfied. Wings were great! Calamari and burgers were outstanding. "Take off the skirt sandwich" was excellent! Overall, great way to see the nice town of Cortland and experience their true hospitality.

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

The food is absolutely delicious! When the appetizer came I ate all!! It was really good. The salmon is the best! I took all of it and wanted so much more. My brother got the chicken schnitzel and it was crispy outside and soft inside. Me and my sister got macaroni and cheese but it turns out it wasn't that good. But it came with breadsticks and that changed my mind about it. The skirt steak sandwich was the best. That made the whole experience turn around. It was so much better then everything else. The steak was really really good!! We also got the ribs and that also was good!! Then we ordered ice cream and it was good but it only came in one flavor. everybody thought this place was amazing! (Written by a 9 year old).

The following review is written by an adult.
Freaking awesome! This is a very busy place. We came on a Monday night and it was full. The waitresses work very hard and get the food out super quick. The bathrooms are clean. Now for the food. We got ribs and they were fingerpicking good! Skirt steak sandwich delic! Chicken schnitzel, Mac and cheese very good. Definitely try the cured salmon it's VERY good! Stop by you won't be disappointed

1  Thank Anna P
Reviewed July 18, 2014

My husband and I and are 3 young children dined here for dinner while staying at a local resort. This is really a bar with restaurant seating, yet they do have high chairs. The food is excellent and even though there is not a children's menu, there are options that children will eat.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

It's a small bar turned restaurant with about a dozen tables, some out front on the wide sidewalk. A few TVs inside, nothing extravagant. The servers appeared very busy. I ordered the special of the night, petite filets with a mushroom demi glace, medium rare. It seemed to take some time and when it came out it was burned on top and well done on the inside. When the waitress came and asked how it was, I stated the above and they offered to remake it or give me something else. When I declined they removed it from the bill entirely which surprised me and for that I am thoroughly impressed and would return and recommend you also give this place a try.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Doesn't look like much from the street but this is the best place in Cortland. Fantastic food and great service. I had the Cowboy Steak special and it was amazing and a great value. My brother had the Trout special and gave it two thumbs up. Can't wait to go again when back in Cortland.