“Consistent”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The community restaurant is consistently good- not exceptional. One of the only places we dine at in cortland. Varied menu- fish/ seafood items usually prepared nicely.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Went here on a Thurs. for there prime rib special but they were out of it so tried to order off the menu but they were out of a couple of other things. Ordered the roast turkey diner it was good but not what I went out to dinner for

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Very nice place to take guess that may not know what they are hungry for. They have a very complete menu.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My familys choice when we visit in Cortland. The breakfast selections is large and very good. A bit crowed if near a holiday as many people go there.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

My family has long since loved the Community Restaurant! Good Greek/Italian food, Comfortable atmosphere and nice prices. However, I would not go on a holiday. We found that there was no organization, overbooking, not enough glasses and utensils and total chaos. When we received our food it was very good, but it was a stressful road to get there! I have heard that the owner is buying more supplies and trying to correct his faults from last time. I have returned since then and enjoyed a lovely meal; however, I will not be trying it for a Holiday anytime soon!

1  Thank Ramona C