“A great comfort food spot”

Hollywood Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 113 Restaurants in Cortland
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Sandwiches and pasta are consistently good as are burgers too. The atmosphere is classic with figurines from the 50's. Waitress was well trained and most friendly and warm.

There are newer reviews for Hollywood Restaurant

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We were in town for a mini college reunion on a Saturday night. Our group of 10 was seated in the back room which was great since it was quiet. The service was terrific! Very friendly waitress who never made us feel rushed. We sat there for over 2 hours! I have to say that their balsamic vinaigrette dressing was one of the best I've ever tasted! The pizza was very pedestrian... Nothing special. I regretted not ordering the hot meatball parmesan sandwich!! Overall, it's a good place for alums to go and reminisce, but we sure missed the $1 pizzas and 75 cent pitchers from the 70s!!

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I ordered the Hollywood Cheeseburger and it was delicious. My husband had the lasagna and said it was good and he is a picky eater. The kids meals were very big. My 2 girls could have easily shared a grilled cheese one and the Mac and Cheese one filled our son up. Our daughter ordered the shrimp scampi on linguine and didn't care for it because it had way too mushrooms and she felt it was too greasy. We travel a lot and I would recommend it.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great anti pasta, love the dressing. Nice warm bread served on the side. The coffee was also very good.

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

My family and I have been coming to the Hollywood for years! Good food most.nights! We do have a bad dish on occasion. Service has always been great! Very family friendly..... Even for young kids.