“Best Italian in area”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Every time I make a trip "home" I have to eat at Comandos. Best chicken parm I have ever had and I usually buy a jar of their homemade sauce. They now sell it locally!

1  Thank Donitta21

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Yes, it is old and loud and looks exactly the way it did when I was in high school way back when. But the food is excellent. I love every dish I have had there. I love the sauce and the Jared sauce tastes very close to the sauce made each day. Mt favorite is the chicken IK. I have never smelled mold. Give it another chance!

1  Thank StephanieSTJohn
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

My Italian class had their end-of-year dinner for about 20 people here. It was so loud crammed in among the other guests you couldn't hear a thing. The nightmare visit of 20 years ago just repeated! All you can eat spaghetti night means a 6:30 arrival and food finally in front of me at 8:15! My "all you can eat" meant a second serving at 9 and the spaghetti was all clumped together as if it had been draining in a colander for hours! The waitress was powerless- the kitchen just can't keep up! It was the same when I vowed never to return 20 years ago!

1  Thank williamd_us
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Comando's good is good enough to be satisfying, but the service is sometimes slow, and when they're crowded it's terribly noisy. No place I'd choose to go very often.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Fresh, Hot & Delicious everytime! A true off-the-beaten-path place with a very comfortable atmosphere. Take some of their marinara home--YUM!!!

1  Thank Marthaaimee