TripAdvisor
Cortland
Post
Inbox
Search

“A hidden jewel offering the best Italian food in the area”

Green Arch Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 120 Restaurants in Cortland
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family Style Italian Restaurant. Open Since 1933
Reviewed October 7, 2018

You would think you walked off the street in New York or Philadelphia in little Italy. This jewel takes you back in time with a decorative old school dinning room. It was a hard choice to choose from all the mouth watering entree's on there menu. Enjoyed a eggplant parmigiana dinner that melted in my mouth with classic Italian dining background music. The serving proportions were enough for lunch the next day. A great selection of wines that were reasonably priced. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended for travellers visiting the area.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank Robert I
MATTHEWP2330, Owner at Green Arch Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Robert. Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. The best thing here is that I am away and it is such a warming feeling knowing that while I am away my staff was able to make sure that your experience was delightful. We look forward to seeing you again!!

Write a reviewReviews (64)

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Great selection of Italian entrees as well as some other selections. Fairly priced, deliciously prepared, and very generous with portions. I challenge you to find a more satisfying meal for the money.

Date of visit: September 2018
MATTHEWP2330, Owner at Green Arch Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. We are very happy that you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to seeing you again!!!

Reviewed September 20, 2018

We've been going to the Green Arch for years and the food and the atmosphere is very relaxing. It's good old fashioned Italian food - and you get so much food, there's enough left over for lunch the next day! Highly recommend!

Date of visit: February 2018
MATTHEWP2330, Owner at Green Arch Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our restaurant. It was a pleasure having you in. I will pass the review on to my staff, they are the ones that deserve the credit.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

We attended a social gathering here and enjoyed the Italian fare as well as great service for our large group. Thanks for a memorable meal and excellent service!

Date of visit: June 2018
MATTHEWP2330, Owner at Green Arch Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

THANK YOU for taking the time to review our restaurant. I will let me know staff know of your kind words and of your appreciation for their service.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Delicious Italian cuisine in a modest family-type place. Baked dishes, Italian sausage outstanding, melts in your mouth. A definite go-to in Cortland-Ithaca area.

Date of visit: August 2018