“First Stop”

Coffee Mania
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Cortland
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Drive through coffee in Cortland! We roast our own beans and serve them from our 2 drive through locations in Cortland and at our sit down cafe in Homer (Origins by Coffee Mania). We have a passion for coffee and we are excited to share it with you!
Carmel, New York
“First Stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Coffee Mania was one of my staples during my years at SUNY Cortland and is now my first stop every time I go back! It's the best coffee around at the best prices! Their lattes, cold care tea, and the seasonal pumpkin pie latte are my personal favorites! I definitely recommend any of the Coffee Mania locations to anyone visiting Cortland!

Cortland, New York
“We're so lucky to have this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Simply THE BEST. Top-quality coffee at very reasonable prices. A service standard that exceeds a lot of five-star restaurants. And they're fast. On top of that, they offer a generous and reasonably-priced selection of coffee beans from around the world, roasted-to-order with usually a one-day turn around time. These are top quality beans. Next to buying your beans from a farm stand in Kona, Hawaii, this is the way to go!

Western NY
“Great Coffee & Quick”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Awesome cup o' joe and same price as gas station coffee. Drive thu is always busy, but moves very quick.

Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always a Treat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Their drive-thrus are always my first stop on early mornings into work and I love, love, love their coffee... Haven't gotten to the point where they know me by name but both locations expectantly tilt their heads when I start off "Large Snickers Iced...." Lately, they may have been training new baristas... I notice at their Groton Ave. location that it is taking a couple minutes longer than usual to complete orders. It could be that or the general friendliness of creating conversation with the customer at the window.... always worth whatever wait!

Cortland, New York
“Locally owned, great coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Not only do they have great coffee but the servers are great with recommendations and always come up with new ideas for my wife to try. She loves to change things up and they cater to her very well. Others tell me they are also great at getting to know their regular customers and will have their regular order ready by the time you get to the window.

Visited September 2012