“Very impressed!!”

Cortland, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very impressed!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

WOW!! Just got back from my first time at the restaurant and had to come home and write my first review about anything ever I was so impressed. Amazingly friendly service, delicious food, and very well priced!! The scenery is beautiful and sets the mood perfectly. Miso soup was the best I've ever had, and the sushi was one of the best I've ever had. I just can't tell you how happy I was with this place. I REALLY hope people in this area take advantage of this beautiful restaurant and this place stays around for a very long time!! I will definitely be going back and telling everyone I know about this wonderful experience!! =) Go, you'll LOVE it!!!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Gene E

NY
“Welcome to Cortland!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

If you live it Cortland it's easy to get discouraged with the lack of choices in eating out. This restaurant proves to be a hidden gem in Cortland. Newly opened it's remodel / renovation from what it was is clean and crisp! You have several choices when choosing to eat here. Sit down menu, hibachi or watch as your sushi is being hand made! Servers were friendly and overly accommodating. We ate hibachi and were not only fed well prepared food, but we were entertained, and we made new friends! A+

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank BKFischer
Cortland, New York
“Very Nice”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Good food, Reasonably priced. Friendly staff. Conveniently located in the largest strip mall in town,

Visited January 2013
1 Thank edkingcortland
Syracuse, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Hibachi Close to Home!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We visited Osaka after hearing great reviews from others. 7 of us sat at a Hibachi table. Not only was the food oustanding - fresh, quality, etc. but the entertainment factor was great and rivals other Hibachi establishments in Syracuse and Ithaca. The menu is extensive, prices very reasonable, and the sushi was freshly prepared and great. Even our 18 month old daughter enjoyed her sushi! The restaurant has a table service side as well or you can eat at the sushi bar. All around quality and we will be back!

• Visited January 2013