“Best North American Baked Good Cuisine”
Review of Frosted

Frosted
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Cortland
Description: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7GWYG&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=frosted+cortland+ny&fb=1&gl=us&hq=frosted&hnear=0x89da6c78a5a6676d:0xb5d383c6d27fe71b,Cortland,+NY&cid=7907413611238058191
Reviewed February 18, 2014

The Bagel Sandwich was sublime and it came in a very generous portion. I also enjoyed the fudge, the half moon cookies, and the wonderful homey atmosphere. The service was exceptional. When I return to Cortland this Family run Bakery will be my first and last stop.

1  Thank Avi P

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

If you like breakfast sandwiches this is the place to go! From a simple BEC on a bagel to the ULTIMATE breakfast sandwich, for sure you will not leave hungry. Cupcakes, brownies, cookies, custom cakes, ice cream, coffee, bread, and everything else a good bakery can offer! A+++++

1  Thank Charbel Z
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I go to Frosted often and love their cupcakes and cookies. I have also had a couple larger cakes made and they were made to my specifications. If you are looking for sweets in Cortland Frosted is for you.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stop in here frequently when I am on Main Street for other things. Too hard to walk by and not go in. The cupcakes are good, but sometimes a little dry. The cookies are delicious. Their name says it all- the frosting is really good.

1  Thank steph_uh_knee
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Stopped at Frosted because our son attends C-State and always talks about there amazing ultimate breakfast bagel. It was great! The owners go out of there way to accommodate us. They really care about what you want and how they can help. We bought 4 giant cupcakes for 9 dollars and they always include a free large cookie. Half moons are what they are famous for and I see why. Cant wait to go back in a couple of months.

1  Thank Bill A