“Room and Staff”

Hampton Inn Cortland
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Cortland
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My room was very satisfying, they told me there was no king beds open a couple days before and when I got there, they put me in a king size bedroom. I was very pleased with that, they kept up on cleaning my room. The staff was very quick on my request and also very friendly, specifically Tess Braun was really great. She brought everything I needed and put in all my request quickly.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Patrick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Lindsey Y,

Thank you so very much for your feedback. I'm so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay here with us. We pride ourselves on our courteous staff, so I'm very glad they accommated all your needs, as well. Thanks again for your feedback.
We look forward to seeing you soon!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Cortland

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We decided to check out the Jets training camp. This hotel was within a few short minutes of the practice field. In the past trips we have been on we have run a streak of rooms with odors. The hotel and the room were spotless and did not smell. Breakfast was included - was OK, not bad.All hotel personnel treated us nicely and took care of any requests we had very quickly. If we visit the Jets next year we will return to this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Michael H,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It really does brighten my day to see how much you enjoyed your stay here at our hotel. I'm so glad you enjoyed that our hotel has a great location and that it accommodated your needs. It's good to hear how nice the staff treated you, as well. Your feedback's very apprecaited, so thanks again. We hope you decide to see the Jets again so we can see you again!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Stayed for one night. Staff were all very helpful and friendly. Super clean room and bathroom; the beds were incredibly comfortable. Pool was a hit with our family; pool and pool deck were very clean and obviously well looked after. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Patrick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Joanne,

Thank you for your great feedback! I'm happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed our hotel. I look forward to seeing you at your next stay!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

The staff goes out of their way to be helpful. Cheese and Crackers are laid out on weeknights. Bed and room were comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel and my husband and I will return to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Nancy R,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad you enjoyed our complimentary snacks and our newly updated bedrooms. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Decent hotel with very little competition from other chain hotels in the area. Very good for going to Jet training camp or the University. Very friendly and helpful staff. Fitness Center is a closet with 3 machines.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Michael K,

Thank you so much for giving us your feedback on your recent plesant stay with us. I'm very happy to hear you think our Hampton Inn is better than our surrounding competetors and that we have a great location. It's very unfortunate that our fitness center did not meet your standards, Im very sorry you found it so small. Thanks again for your feedback.
We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stayed here while visitng local schools. The fitness center was small but had everything I needed for a good workout. The breakfast was great! Loved the water coolers and coffee available 24/7. The free dvd rentals with complimentary popcorn put it over the top!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Patrick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Thank you for staying here while visiting local schools. I'm glad you experienced much of what we have to offer in the fitness center, breakfast, water coolers, and coffee that is available 24/7. The free dvd rentals with complimentary popcorn has been a hit with others as well. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The staff and lobby are welcoming and professional, the breakfast is satisfying with a variety to choose from,and I slept well. The fitness center had an eliptical, the lobby had cucumber or lemon water, and there are many complimentary movie DVDs available to borrow.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Patrick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Thank you for commenting on your recent pleasant visit with us. I'm so glad you enjoyed our newly renovated lobby with the flavored water. Of our many amenities at the hotel the complimentary DVD program is well received by our guests so I'm glad you had a chance to enjoy the movie.

We loved having you here and look forward to seeing you again.