This is a nice half way point stop for those traveling from the NYC area whose plans take them to Toronto, Ontario
1. The hotel is extremely easy access to I-81.
2. Cortland is a decent size small town for upstate NY that has several dining, banking and fuel choices in the area.
3. The staff couldn't have been nicer. They were very interested in satisflying the customer so for that I give them kudos.
4. The morning breakfast was actually actually a tad better than most other Hampton Inn's I've stayed at.
1. The only reason I give this hotel the rating I did, is because I really feel that the hotel is in desperate need of a makeover. Though the lobby is in good shap the room and especially the bathroom looked dated and shows many signs of wear.
2. Unlike many other Hampton Inn's I've been to, there was no shop in the hotel lobby where I could buy items such as snacks or candy or pain relievers.
Overall for what this hotel it is used for I was fairly satisfied, though I do feel the price is a bit high considering the surrounding area, but hey to me I always feel you can never go wrong with a Hampton Inn.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Cortland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cortland Hotel Cortland
- Cortland Hampton Inn