“Surprising spot in Cortland”

Central City Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 113 Restaurants in Cortland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: great atmosphere, varied menu, great selection of beers
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Tasty meals in a pub environment. Reasonably priced. Friendly service. A little hard to find but worth the search.

2  Thank OldMarcellusGuy
There are newer reviews for Central City Bar & Grill

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great place to hang out with friends. Good food at very reasonable prices. Service is good and everyone has a good attitude. I go there whenever I find myself in the area. Highly recommend.

1  Thank aronam
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Not that many places with good food in Cortland. Central has good salads, sandwiches and drinks. We all love the white chili!