$306
$281
$269
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Styles New York Laguardia Airport(East Elmhurst)(Great Value!)
$208
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Garden LaGuardia South(Rego Park)(Great Value!)
$203
$191
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront desklaguardia airportciti fieldvalet parkingnew yorkshuttle servicelarge roomspringhill suites by marriottwould definitely stay here againnorthern boulevardfree breakfaststreet noisesmall barhot breakfastmicrowave and fridgenice stayone night stay
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I am a frequent guest at The SpringHill Suites Marriott LaGuardia and the service just keeps getting better. Sandra & Natasha went above and beyond the call of duty to make my stay amazing. Thanks to all and I will be back.
Mark Fiebig
Darien, IL

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Sean M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your recent stay. Our team works very hard to ensure each of our guests are taken care of. I will be sure to share your kind words with Natasha and Sandra. Again, thank for the review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to NYC.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I travel for work on a regular basis and I have never stayed at a hotel that featured such friendly and helpful staff. They are truly interested in making sure your stay is as good as it can be. They went above and beyond for me on several occasions, even waiting outside Citi Field for 15 minutes with the shuttle as I finished up some work to give me a late-night lift back. On the (very early) morning of my departure, one of the front-desk employees who'd set up a wakeup call for me some hours earlier called my room personally a few minutes before I had set up my shuttle ride to the airport to make sure I hadn't overslept. Really, who does that? People who are committed to doing a great job.

The hotel itself is very solid. New, modern, clean. The rooms have a cool design (I had a normal king). The bathrooms are gigantic. The workout room has three good treadmills and some dumbbells so you can do the basics. The breakfast is great also – lots of options to fill you up each morning.

The only drawback is the area. For those staying for one night before a flight, no big deal. But if you're staying multiple days, there isn't a lot to do in the surrounding neighborhoods. You can order in food, which I did, and that worked just fine. And the shuttle drivers are so friendly and accommodating, they will take you where you need to go if they're able. Just ask – and give them a good tip. They deserve it!

All in all, don't hesitate in booking a room here. You won't be disappointed. I will definitely be staying again when I return to the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the airport/Flushing Bay. Much quieter than facing Northern Blvd.
1  Thank TR R

Dear TR R,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your recent stay. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and the staff that works here. Our team works hard to ensure each of our guest are taken care of and we always enjoy hearing from a satisfied guest. You are correct in that a guest who is staying multiple nights will have a challenge finding things to do in the surrounding area. However, I am happy to report that our complimentary shuttle service does drop off and pick up at the 111 subway stop which can have you in Manhattan in about 40 minutes. Again thank you for the review and thank you for making our hotel your home away from home.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

This hotel has a magnificent staff. All staff from the manager to the front desk staff to the valets and houskeeping and kitchen staff do their best to accomodate your every need. Will stay here again

Dear James K,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your recent stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Our team works hard to ensure each of our guest are taken care of and we always enjoy hearing from a satisfied guest. Thanks for choosing our property as your home away from home.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Stayed one night prior to LGA departure. Reliable shuttle service to LGA every 1/2 hr. Nice free breakfast. Clean rooms. Efficient staff. Friendly greeting. Free Wifi. Lobby has computers and monitor with flights listed. Free newspapers too!. Highly recommend if you need to be near to LGA.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Deborah S,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your recent stay. I am glad you enjoyed your complementary shuttle service as it is an excellent benefit to staying at our hotel. In addition the complimentary Wi-Fi is an excellent benefit for guest who need to complete work on their computers and don’t want to incur any further cost. Again, thank you for the review we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to NYC.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I only stayed one night at the hotle and what a wonderful hotel. This was my first time in NYC and the staff was very curteous and helpful with directions and suggestions for the city visit. The hotel offered free shuttle to and from the airport as well as to the subway station. The room was amazing! Very updated and clean. They also offered free breakfast which is a very nice extra to have to get your day started for the busy day in NYC. Overall this was an amazing experience and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cindy R

Dear Cindy R,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your recent stay. I am glad you enjoyed your complementary shuttle service as it is an excellent benefit to staying at our hotel. In addition to running to the Airport it also makes stops at the local subway station which is an efficient and economical way of getting around NYC. Again, thank you for the review. I hope you choose us again on your next visit to NYC.