SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Corona
Reviewed January 20, 2014

stayed at this location this past weekend and I must say that I was completely impressed and satisfied. They had a free breakfast ,but we we're unable to use . everyone was friendly and caring .Close to LaGuardia airport and we will stay here again in the near future..The hotel is fairly new and reasonable..

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank juan t
Sean M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear Juan T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of our property. Our staff works very hard to ensure each of our guests is taken care of and we always enjoy hearing from a satisfied one. I am sorry you were not able to try our amazing breakfast. The team works hard to prepare a healthy and nutritional meal and if you can make it back I strongly recommend you try it out. Again, thank you for the review.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

My evening Delta flight got canceled, and this is the hotel Delta arranged for me.

It's a great hotel to stay in. The room was huge and very clean. The bed was superb, I really had a great night sleep.

I stayed the night before at another hotel near LaGuardia, but if I'll have to book a hotel again in the area, I'll first check SpringHill Suites!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Steven V,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I know being stranded at an airport with a cancelled flight can make for an awful travel experience. However, I am glad we could be there for you to make the experience more enjoyable. Again, thank you for the review. I hope you will stay with us on your next visit to NYC.

Best,

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I loved loved loved this hotel, from the moment I walked in, actually starting from the shuttle drivers. Everyone was extremely nice and very informative. Every question I asked I received a good answer. I ended up staying there because my flight was canceled and Delta gave us a room. And I really want to thank Sharron at the front desk because I really feel like she went above and beyond to accommodate me with anything I needed. My children wanted to thank her printing out things for them to color and I wanted to thank her taking the time out to help me with the wifi and also helping me with the sofa bed. I've never stayed at a hotel that gave this kind of service and because of that I will definitely come back to NY and stay there. Even upon check out the ladies at the front desk were so nice. I'm not sure if all guest are treated this way but, this definitely made a great impression on my husband and I. Also the breakfast was amazing! Thank you! & See you soon!

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank Brown2014
Sean M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear Brown2014,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of our property. We work very hard to ensure our guests are taken care of and we always enjoy hearing from guest who have experienced what we have to offer. I will be sure to share your comments with Sharon and the rest of the team. Every guest does receive the same level of customer service and I hope this review encourages more people to give us a try. Again, thank you for the great review. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to NYC.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Our flights were cancelled and we have 5 small daughters under 11 yrs old. We had already been in NYC for our vacation with the kids for 5 days when we learned we were stranded at the airport for another 2 1/2 days before they could fly us out. Delta put us up at this hotel and I must say on the way over in the shuttle I was NOT HAPPY!!! We just came from a luxury hotel in NYC and I wanted to be home in my own bed in Florida. Even as we walked in I was miserable at the thought of having to stay somewhere for 3 more days. We were tired, had no clean clothes and just wanted to be home. My spirits were lifted as soon as we checked in, the staff was so lovely and thoughtful. They put us in the 2 bedroom suite to meet our needs with 7 people. We were able to ask the ladies questions about the hotel and where we could get food and they were very pleasant! Up to the rooms we went and they were so clean and so nice!! I was happy!!! We quickly realized we needed food, clean laundry and coffee asap!! A quick call down to the desk and they were able to help us with all of the above! They helped us with food delivery, more clean towels, brought more coffee to the room, tooth brushes, and laundry soap for the washers. We did 2 loads of laundry the first night and we had everything we needed!! They had a wonderful free breakfast in the mornings which was great! They helped us to organize a trip to the Science Hall the next day so the kids could get out of the hotel for the day, it was a few minutes away and the shuttle drivers drove us and picked us up because it was so cold out. We cannot thank the staff enough for helping us make the best of those few days. We were so thankful!! Thank you so much!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Sean M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Dear Vkromer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of our property. I am very sorry that you had to be put up for two days after your vacation. I completely understand the frustration and the desire to sleep in your own bed. However, I am very glad that we could be there to save the day for you and your family. Our team works very hard to ensure each our guest expectations have been exceeded and we always enjoy hearing from a satisfied guest. Again, thank you for the review. I hope you will consider staying with us again on your next visit to NYC.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

A brand new hotel, very clean, modern, quite, comfortable.
Ideal for a business trip close to LGA.
Breakfast are just perfect, shuttle always on time, and overhaul service excellent.
And the Wifi is excellent. It is good to stay in a brand new place!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Sean M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Dear Julesgoesaround,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of our property. I am glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary amenities. Our team works very hard to ensure our guest experience the best of what we have to offer and we always enjoy hearing from a guest who has experienced just that. Our WiFi is actually three time the standard bandwidth of most hotels which makes for an excellent working connection. Again, thank you for the review. I hope you will choose again us on your next stay in NYC.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Been there for 5 days during New Year Eve.
It was the best choice comparing to price/location/facilities.
The hotel is new, big rooms with small kitchen.
Great breakfast, enough healthy food.
free shuttle to train station-2 minutes. Available anytime during the day.
30 minutes to manhattan direct train.
30$ from JFK and Manhattan by taxi.
Great place with a professional manager.

Room Tip: Just get a room here.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Sean M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear Made in Russia,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Our breakfast host work hard to maintain the food and I am glad that you were able to enjoy it. Again, thank you for the review. I hope you will choose us again on your next visit to NYC.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is not in NYC! It's a 35-40 minute train ride from Queens to Midtown Manhattan (Times Square). You can take the 7 train (I think) directly into the city (I think during the week there is an express train with fewer stops). The hotel offers a shuttle that stops right in front of the train. Getting to the hotel by car is expensive! You have to pay $12 to cross the George Washington Bridge, then an additional $8 to cross another bridge. If you are using GPS, you can pick the route without tolls (we did this leaving) it just takes longer. The hotel parking is $22 a night, but there is street parking. The area is very residential. The hotel is new and very inviting. The lounge is open and has plenty of seating. Continental breakfast was good! Waffles, oatmeal, fruit, bagels, toast, cereal, breakfast meats...it's very filling. Check in was a breeze and they allowed us to check in very early! The rooms are huge! The size is more like an apartment. So much bigger (and cleaner) than small NYC rooms. There are three tv's, iPod docking station and a mini kitchen. You can cook in your room!! There is a separate bedroom and a sleeper sofa. Four people can comfortably sleep in one room. You can see The Mets Stadium from the hotel, and I THINK they offer a free shuttle to the airport, which is very close. I will stay here again!!!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank southernsurprise

Dear Southernsurprise,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. You are correct our hotel is not located in Manhattan. We are located in Corona, Queens which is a 35 minute train ride to grand central station. Though we are not in the heart of the city our prices are very reasonable and give you the savings to enjoy a show or a nice meal in the city. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to NYC.

Sean Meade

Also consider these accommodations in or near Corona
Best Western Plus La Guardia Airport Hotel Queens
Hyatt Place Flushing/LaGuardia Airport
Fairfield Inn New York LaGuardia Airport/Flushing
Hampton Inn New York - LaGuardia Airport
LaGuardia Plaza Hotel - New York
Holiday Inn LaGuardia Airport

Been to SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport? Share your experiences!