“Great Front Desk Staff”

SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Corona
“Great Front Desk Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I checked in late at night and was leaving first thing in the morning and there was a problem with my pre-arranged payment method. The staff was excellent at making me feel welcome even though there were some unfortunate delays in my check in. Blair, Jonathan and Charlie were staffing the front desk and each of them seemed genuinely interested in doing whatever they could for me and, while I was waiting for things to be arranged, I watched them each take great care of other guests coming in and out of the hotel.

They, along with Chris, who was doing some training throughout the evening, were all excellent. When everything was finally resolved, they nicely worked with me to ensure my stay would be very satisfactory. I only wish I could have stayed longer, though I was headed home and very glad to be close to the airport and that much closer to home after a long business trip.

(No wonder the staff does such a great job. Chris trains them very well!)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Sean M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am sorry for the inconveniences you experienced at check-in but I am glad our team was there to help you. We pride ourselves on great service and we always enjoy hearing from a guest who has experienced the best of what we have to offer. We are a great hotel so you should come back and stay longer. We are a short 10 minute walk to the 7 subway which can get you to the city in 30 minutes if you want to come and do some sightseeing. Again, thank you for the review. I hope to see you soon.

Sean Meade

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Korean first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

This hotel is very nice. The decor of the hotel made me feel as if I were in Miami, my favorite place on earth. The hotel was very clean. I am a New Yorker, Brooklyn born and raised and this hotel exceeded my expectations. I really enjoyed my stay. The rooms are very modern and sleek. My husband and I were very impressed! Breakfast was great and check-out is 12pm. What more could I ask for. I will be staying here again in 2 weeks. Simply Marvelous! Now I will always find an excuse to not stay at my parents’ house in Jamaica, Queens, just so I could stay at this hotel! 

Room Tip: Execellent, you won't be disappointed!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We pride ourselves on great service and we always enjoy hearing from a guest who has experienced the best of what we have to offer. Our complimentary breakfast is great and we just added some new items to make it even better. Again, thank you for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and we would more than welcome you to stay here instead of your parents place.

Pont-Rouge, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Excellent price versus service. Stayed there for a soccer tournament in New Ork. Well located to access Manatthan. Great breakfast. Decor of the hotel is very modern and colorfull. Makes us feel like home

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We pride ourselves on great service and we always enjoy hearing from a guest who has experienced the best of what we have to offer. Our complimentary breakfast is great and we just added some new items to make it even better. Again, thank you for your feedback. I hope you will stay with us on your next visit to NYC.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

I was in NYC for a family funeral, and decided to stay near the airport the last night of my trip to make sure I got out of the city before a nor'easter hit. The hotel is ideally situated - literally not even 10 minutes from LaGuardia Airport - and the rooms were clean and comfortable with modern amenities. But it's the staff that makes this SpringHill Suites a great stay; they were willing to accommodate any request - from having their shuttle pick me up at Hertz after returning my car to holding a room in case my flight was cancelled. I really was impressed with the level of service and the quality of the room.

Room Tip: The King Executive suite is great for a family; the layout - at least of my room - had a two king be...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We pride ourselves on great service and we always enjoy hearing from a guest who has experienced the best of what we have to offer. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are taken care of and I’m glad they were there for you. I will be sure to share your review with the rest of the team. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Jersey City, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

What a great time in NYC. Always important to stay at right place. A great value in NYC. Had a great time and the staff was very helpful. I enjoyed the proximity to Citi Field. Made access there very easy. Also very close to LaGuardia airport.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We pride ourselves on great service and we always enjoy hearing from a guest who has experienced the best of what we have to offer. We are a short 15 minute walk to Citi field and for the value conscious traveler we cannot be beat. I hope you will stay with us on your next trip to NYC.

Quebec, Quebec, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

we parrticipated in a socer tournament by bus, from Quebec city. 42 person, travelling, eating breakfast, having fun. The staff was very nice, welcoming, always ready to help.
We had time to meet with other teams in the lobby, THE place to meet new people.
We had to take the plastic cover off the sofa bed...it was brand new ! wow

Room Tip: they are all god
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We pride ourselves on great service and we always enjoy hearing from a guest who has experienced the best of what we have to offer. Again, thank you for your review. I hope you will you choose us again on your next trip to NYC.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is where I will be staying on my return visits to NY. The rooms are awesome, the beds are so comfortable and the staff, wow. I cannot say enough.
From the front desk, to the housekeeping staff, they were all amazing and made my stay a very comfortable one. Keep up the good work! Sorry that I had to miss the Grand opening. It would be really nice if those of us that have had the pleasure of staying at Spring Hill Suites could keep it a secret:) Thank you all, and A big Congrats on your opening! FJ B

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We pride ourselves on great service and we always enjoy hearing from a guest who has experienced the best of what we have to offer. Again, thank you for your review. I look forward to seeing you on next trip to NYC.

Sean Meade
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corona
BEST WESTERN PLUS LaGuardia Airport Hotel Queens
Courtyard New York LaGuardia Airport
The Parc Hotel
The Parc Hotel
#5 of 18 in Flushing

Been to SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport? Share your experiences!