See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

I got caught in a storm and many flights from LGA were cancelled; Most chain hotels -- Marriott, Hilton, etc. were full. After some internet research, and a call to hotels.com. I ended up with the Corona Hotel. I did not expect much from this 2-star hotel, and I didn't get much. Pro -- the place was clean. Con -- lousy housekeeping. My bed had 1 sheet and a comforter, no second sheet. The towels were very skimpy. There was no room service. What you get here is a bed for the night and an opportunity to shower. There is also a shuttle that leaves every hour on the hour but it filled quickly the morning I left. It was full at 5:50 when I arrived downstairs, as directly, and the driver did want to let me on. Indeed, he was rather adamant that I would have to wait one hour or take a taxi. One of the other passengers kindly put her 6 year old on her lap to make room for me. Avoid this place like the plague, unless you have no choice. And then get to the shuttle earlier than they advise.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Julianne M
Reviewed August 1, 2017

Left my IPhone & Apple watch charging station in my room night table after rushing to checkout to catch the shuttle to the Airport. Called the hotel as soon as I arrived in Ft Lauderdale Airport to have it ship to me (I'll have pay for shipping) Sully at the front desk told me she will call me back as soon as they go in to room to clean; she never call me back, and when I called back after an hour with no response she said nothing was in the room. Either the cleaning crew or the 2 Indian guys at the front desk at 5:45 am Monday morning receiving my keys when I was checking out went in the room and took it. I already replace it why? Because I can, but I hate dishonest and thief people.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

We rented a room to attend a concert at citi field. When we arrived there was no parking. Staff was incredibly rude. Said first come first serve. I said we only rented because site said free parking. Too bad was their response

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Priced accordingly. Hotel is small and right by a busy street. We had a tiny room facing the busy street where you could hear all traffic. Didn't bother us much as we are heavy sleepers. Breakfast wasn't anything special but good enough for us. Its about a 25 minute walk to Jamaica station subway. Little bit grungy part of town but no one bothered us while we walked back and forth. All in all good stay for short time.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2017

I booked in because I thought its cheaper and close to LGA and to subway station.. well it is but its not worth the risk. The hotel's entrance is poorly displayed. the counter is below..lift is at the backside and very very slow.
the neighborhood is shady and as I came back by Subway@ 9.30 pm ....even that 2 min walk to hotel was scary. Road was deserted and lonely. Apart from that I ahd a misfortune of being next to the guest who would walk out of the room every hour, banging his door and back in 5 min banging the door again which everytime made my room's door vibrate.. i would wake up scared... no complaint helped. I had an important meet next day and I was all tired and haggard at the meeting..... rooms were clean but still bad decision.. DOnt recommend

Room Tip: Not sure.... I asked for nonsmoking but ended with disturbed sleep..
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business