“Mixed feelings”

Woody's Farm to Table
Ranked #13 of 30 Restaurants in Cornwall
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My sister in law and I stopped by for lunch at 2:30 on a Saturday. Resturant was very busy, with most tables filled including the out door tables. But there is a quick turn around.

We ordered at the counter, but the order taker had some difficulty understanding what we wanted. It was loud inside and she had trouble hearing and comprehending Our order was quickly brought out to us on the patio. Burgers are served on real plates that you drop off yourself in a bin by the door. Burger was real good, but they don't have American cheese, fries were ok, and the shakes were very good. Price for two burgers, two fries and two shakes was 36.00. Expensive for our tastes. Not sure if I will return

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We went there with a group of 6, and all of our burgers were cooked to order. The staff is friendly and very accommodating, and didn't mind running back for more mayo and extra hot sauce. Loved the ginger non-alcoholic beer, and the new option of "Lobsta" Rolls is an extra plus. We will all be back for more Woody's!

1  Thank Kris S
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I like woodys and I'm glad they are back but was surprised on my last visit. The first time I returned since their reopening, I watched the cook grab raw meat to put on the grill with his bare hands no gloves and than he grabbed a bucket of tomatoes with his bare hands that he just grabbed the raw meat with and added more tomatoes to his refill his bin. UMMMM I guess he was never told you never touch raw meat and produce especially produce not being cooked to destroy any germs that may be transferred. Management needs to be more hands on and train their cooks on food safety.

1  Thank Anlisa
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The farm-to-table aspect was appealing and from the outside it gives off a different impression once you get inside. Once inside, it almost feels like a fast food place. There was a wait staff although it appears at times you just order at the counter. The burgers were tasty as were the fries and there is a decent selection of drafter now. The specialty burgers were running about $10 - $12 and sides of fries were about $4. Not really that much more than many places these days but locally raised and organic. Just wish the inside were less fast food like and more restaurant atmosphere.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

excellent burger-joint fare. locally-sourced high-quality food and drink. this place has been a family favorite for years, and under new owners, woody's is better than ever.