Radisson Hotel Corning
$64
Econo Lodge(Painted Post)
$51
EconoLodge
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,173 results
All reviewssleep numbermarket streetmain buildinggaffer districtthe wait staffshops and restaurantsrockwell museumthe grillthe location is perfectwithin walking distancevery nice hotelglass museumhot tubroom was clean and comfortableking bedan easy walkindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 10, 2013

On my and my husband's trip this time to the finger lakes wine region we decided to stay in Corning, about 20 minute drive from some of our favorite wineries on Seneca Lake. The Raddisson Hotel Corning was a great surprise, rooms are very comfortable, seems like they have been recently updated, very clean and nicely decorated (although wasn't a big fan of the Sleep Number bed). Hotel is pet friendly which is good for those of us with a dog that like to take last minute quick weekend trips but don't have a regular dog sitter. Hotel is very conveniently located right next to Corning historical downtown main street with cute shops and some nice looking restaurants and bars. We got an added surprise when we arrived at the hotel and the Corning Glass Fest was going on (end of May). We were treated to an outdoor concert under the stars of a great Journey cover band with fireworks afterwards. Definitely will stay here on our next trip!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

This is my first time rating a hotel 5. We are travelling with my 5 month old daughter and I am really picky, however, this hotel did not disappoint me. The staff are very helpful and friendly, the facilities are nice and clean, the restaurant has delicious menu and very reasonably priced. If I have to fins something bad to say, the air cond is a bit loud.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I went away for a relax weekend and stayed at the Corning Radisson. We loved, loved, loved this hotel. The whole atmosphere, right from when you first walk in, is relaxing. The lobby has a water foundtain and plants all around with semi-private seating areas.

The room was a good size, larger and most hotel rooms I've been in.

The food was delicious; one nigth we ordered room service and the order taker apologized because they were busy and it would take a little while...20 minutes!! I had to laugh as I expected her to say over an hour. :)

The staff is extraordinary. Everyone made it clear that they were there to serve us and if we needed anything at all to be sure to ask anyone. Several staff members took the time to tell us about different places to visit in the area, along with background stories.

We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Mmeth123
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

This Radisson has a lot going for it. The location is very convenient for tourists wanting to explore Market Street offerings and it's just a two minute drive to the Corning Museum of Glass. The staff is very friendly, courteous and helpful. The rooms are nice and very clean and the parking lots are adequate. The pool looks nice, we didn't use it. There is a bit of an issue with inadequate soundproofing ; I could hear the person in the next room coughing. The in-room a/c and heating unit was extremely loud, which also interrupted my sleep.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Great stay. Nice, spacious, comfortable rooms. Allowed us to check-out late. Not to mention, they don't have an early check-out, which is nice. Also had breakfast there, which was good. Excellent location, very close to everything, yet far enough away to be quiet.

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room, and our room was quiet.