All reviews no elevator waffles second floor room was clean cookies dvd player crackers choice hotels salsa and chips corning museum of glass choice member pepperoni free snacks refrigerator and microwave lemon water desk clerk mobility issues
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We made our reservations by phone while on the road and the front desk personnel were very efficient and helpful especially when we got lost in Corning. You couldn't ask for nicer people. Our room was just down the hall from the front desk, but our concern about noise was unfounded. The receptionist even took the time to help us find lodging at our next destination. The breakfast foods were both hot and cold foods and served in a very pleasant non-crowded room. We would have liked to stay there a few more days, but they were all booked up.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2018

I stayed at the hotel for two weeks. All my money was stolen from me, from my room. Someone just came and took it straight from my wallet. It took me two days to speak with the manager, she does not come much. She said to me that this is my problem, And that she can’t help me. I was shocked by this answer and by this attitude. They don’t have safe in the room, so basically you have to carry all your money and valuables things with you, otherwise it will be stolen. In this hotel no one cares about you when you have a problem, no one will help you!! I’ll definitely go to the police, you can’t trust this place! Definitely I do not recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2018

passing through on vacation. room was clean & comfortable. beds not as comfortable as we are use to with Comfort Inns. free breakfast wasn't bad. desk clerk very friendly. Glad we were on first floor as no elevators on 2nd floor. Nice hotel off interstate & was acknowledges as choice privilege members

Room Tip: any mobility issues ask for 1st floor as no elevator to 2nd floor
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2018

Good location, good price. Stayed one night. They put out cheese/crackers and chips/salsa, popcorn at nite which was a great touch. Wanted an indoor pool for the kids, though they found it very cold and small and didn't stay long. Breakfast had nice choices.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2018

Stayed here for a vacation. There are only two things that prevent me from giving a full 5 stars. I will get to that, but I would rather start with the good things. The room was very clean and comfortable. The bed was fairly comfortable, and the sheets soft. The staff was very friendly. The spread for breakfast was pretty impressive. My wife who has a gluten allergy was able to find plenty to eat with out having to ask. I felt the breakfast was well prepared and tasted good. The two things that prevent me from giving it a full 5 stars is the smell in the hallway, and shower head. There is a musry smell in the halls. This smell does not follow into the room, but it made walking through the hotel kind of unpleaseant. The shower head in our room needed to be repleaced or at the very least get a good lime removal. The build up on the shower head really impeaded the presure.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple