“Mixed reviews”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2013

It would be good this restaurant maintained consistency. Overall, food is good but at times I really wonder why I go there.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My meal was very tasty and served in a gracious manner. Unfortunately I was the only one of four who appreciated the meal. The atmosphere was nice and the wait staff could not have been more polite.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Couldn't have asked for a nicer meal or more friendly staff. An unusual setting in an old house added to the experience.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Often passed by this restaurant while visiting Corning, but this visit decided to drop in for dinner. Excellent selection of traditional Indian dishes, spiced to your taste. All in our party of six were delighted with their meals. Prompt, friendly service. Only drawback: no liquor license.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Good food , good ambiance, reasonable price range . We missed the buffet as we were there on a Saturday but the food was really good. We ordered a couple of dishes with different spice levels as my in laws eat really spicy food and I don't , but everyone was satisfied with their dishes. We did not order dessert , but we were given sweet watermelon pieces with the check which was a sweet surprise.