“Good food at a good price.”
Review of Thali of India

Thali of India
Ranked #48 of 71 Restaurants in Corning
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2012

They offered a lunch buffet that was around eight dollars. The food quality was excellent they are very attentive with their customers.

My favorite dish is Lamb Curry and they do it well.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

We have been here several times, they used to have a weekend lunch buffet, which was a good value, they may still have lunch buffet during the week - you could call to find out. I don't know since I work during the week - I would go back here for the buffet. The meals are most around $10 or more and don't come with Naan or Raita - these you must order extra, the food is usually good. But this is one of those placed that can be unpredictable. If you want Indian food it is literally the only place in the area to go though.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

After finding this restaurant in the heart of Corning, I have never found anyone who didn't enjoy their meal! Even those who were afraid of curry!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

The food here is really good, and the lunch menu (though limited) is reasonably priced. I really miss the buffet they used to have, as it was much quicker to get in and out. Now you are at the mercy of the waitstaff, which is very hit or miss. Some times I've been able to get served right away, but more often it's a long wait. I would recommend the restaurant for the food, but if you are on a time limit,you may want to go elsewhere.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Chicken Korma....yummm...it's my favorite. They have great Tandorri chicken, too.