“Stopped here for dinner while visiting the Gaffer District. ”

Atlas Brick Oven Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 67 Restaurants in Corning
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Great family atmosphere. With a variety of gourmet Pizzas, subs, & salads
Cleveland, Ohio
“Stopped here for dinner while visiting the Gaffer District. ”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Two girlfriends and I stopped for pizza our first night in Corning. The pizza was good. It had a nice thin crust which I like and so many combinations you will spend some time just reading the menu.

They offer a Brooklyn Brewery beer and wine from the Finger Lakes region. This was nice because I always like to drink something local when I visit a city.

There are different sizes to order and we got the 10 inch personal size so we could each get the one we wanted.

I got a combo pizza. One friend ordered a cheese and tomato and the other a cheese steak pizza.
We shared slices and they were all good.

Service was quick and fine.

All were good.

Painted Post, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

As a local, we go to Atlas on a regular basis. I like the spinach/portabella but favor diced tomatoes instead of tomato slices. Like to each get a small pizza of my own so I can get exactly what I want and I have leftovers for the next day.

• Visited July 2014
Manlius, New York
“What a find... Thin crust pizza”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Drove down from Manlius NY to spend a day at the Corning Museum of Glass with visitors from India... Decided to have a quick bite in town first - PIZZA, so we could spend the rest of the day at the museum

Ventured into Atlas (noted on TripAdvisor as the thin-crust pizza place) and they also had a website, whereas Aniello's did not... Rather than look for parking on Market Street, decided on the easy parking off East Toga behind the restaurant... Good decision as as there were lots of parking spots versus none on Market Street...

Ordered two specialty pizzas - Prosciutto/Basil and the Veggie... BOTH were excellent and THIN CRUSTed as advertised... Loaded too....

Upstairs is quieter (though possibly slower in service)... And that was the only regret that we had hoped for a quick meal but ended up spending about an hour and a half (taking away from time at the museum)...

Can strongly recommend to visitors to Corning... We shall be going back with our grandkids to the museum... Maybe try the other place (Aniello's)

• Visited May 2014
Painted Post, New York
“Good pizza”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Been here varies times and I do really like the pizza I love that they offer wheat crust! They many different specialty pizza's I had a ham and bacon pizza last night. They put a decent amount on for the topping not huge but not being cheap. I will say I wish they would cook it alittle more as the toppings were falling off!

• Visited May 2014
Corning, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“super delicious, highly inventive pizza!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

As a huge fan of food in general, and especially pizza, I tend to stick to my favorite regulars. Recently, I took home a slice of an inventive sweet pepper jelly pizza from Atlas. It was so delicious that I went back for more slices after trying the first one. Ranks as one of my favorite pizza spots now.

• Visited April 2014